“Lovely atmosphere, good quality food. Don't miss it!”
Review of Clinchs - CLOSED

Clinchs
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
“Lovely atmosphere, good quality food. Don't miss it!”
Reviewed 20 July 2013

Lovely to sit in the little courtyard garden or the conservatory for a delicious cooked breakfast (including free coffee refills!). Haven't tried any of the main main, but the all day breakfast is a winner.

• Visited July 2013

“Oily oily oily”
Reviewed 18 June 2013

Unexpected inch of oil covered my chicken red curry! When I asked for oil to be stained off beloved it was just stirred into curry. Ate the chicken but left the sauce as I believe in this day and age there is no reason to produce such unhealthy unappetising fare. Good curry does not have to be oily. Sack the chef!

• Visited June 2013
West Sussex, United Kingdom
“Enjoyed our lunch.”
Reviewed 10 June 2013 via mobile

We had a light lunch here last Friday. Although it was a breezy day we were able to sit outside in the small sheltered garden. I had the crab sandwich from the specials board and my husband had a pannini. Both came with a small fresh salad and hot thin chips. All delicious. We enjoyed a glass of chilled white wine and relaxed in the sun. Service was pleasant and friendly. It was our second visit and we will return.

Visited June 2013
West Sussex, United Kingdom
“Worth seeking out!”
Reviewed 29 May 2013 via mobile

This quaint restaurant/tea room is tucked away down a side road off North Street close to the centre of Chichester. The regular menu is varied and there are also 'specials' of the day, although on the day we visited certain listed meals were not available - even though we were there for an early lunch. Nonetheless there is a relaxed and unhurried atmosphere, which together with good quality food and reasonable service all made for an enjoyable meal.

• Visited May 2013
Worthing
“Very nice and wide choice”
Reviewed 22 May 2013

We had been told that this was under new management and how it had improved from a few years ago.

We were in Chichester and we thought we would try it for lunch. There was a varied menu and our waitress soon arrived to take our order. I had a simple panini while my wife had smoked mackeral pate. Both were excellent although the cheese on mine was a bit overpowering. my Coffee cup was topped up as needed. All in all a very pleasant lunch at a reasonable price in pleasant surroundings. We will almost certainly go back again and I have already recommended it to one of my friends.

• Visited May 2013