“Good Mexican food”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
“Good Mexican food”
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

Visited whilst enjoying a few days on the south coast. It didn't look great from the outside but the important part, the food was really good. Enjoyed nachos and a Burrito. The staff were friendly and helpful, I would recommend to any Mexican food lover

1 Thank Phil R

• Polish first
Chichester, England, United Kingdom
“Surprisingly excellent”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

This restaurant used to be a rustic pub and became a Mexican restaurant. I was (very) sceptical. My son loves it here and has been a number of times (he's so young, 20). I have been twice, just got back from second visit (for his birthday), and can quite honestly say the food was absolutely wonderful. No sign of mass production; great taste, individual service. Go there and have a great time.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Cathy C
“Love the tacos!”
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

Muchos nachos is a fantastic bar and restaurant- me and my other half went with another couple we had a lovely time I always go here when I can - the tacos and Shisha is highly recommended

3 Thank Whit C
Bracknell, United Kingdom
“Fun filled Mexicanooo!”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I had been recommended Muchos Nachos from a friend who had been several months before my visit. Went in the evening with my partner as we were staying in nearby Selsey (15 minutes away by car).

Very easy to find and from the moment you walk in you are greeted by fun, loving and friendly staff members. Each table has a sombrero on which is a nice touch, partner and I took turns in wearing the hat and found it very amusing!

Mexican is our favourite type of food and so we were excited to come here. I went with the Muchos Nachos Ultimate Combo and it did not disappoint. Chorizo is my favourite meat and I absolutely loved it!

My partner and I really enjoyed our meal out so much that we bought a sombrero to take home. If in the area will definitely return!!!

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Martin H
Chichester, United Kingdom
“Fun, friendly but not blown away”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Have tried this restaurant twice. Both times the service has been very good - attentive, knowledgeable, friendly staff with no waiting around. I like that you can have a drink in the bar before or finish your drinks away from your table.
The food is very cheap and decent portions but I wasn't blown away.
Probably good fun if you're in a group.

• Visited June 2014