“Lovely French Food. I like the atmosphere of this restaurant and the Staff are always lovely.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Maison Blanc

Maison Blanc
Ranked #90 of 233 Restaurants in Chichester
Cuisines: Cafe, French
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located on South Street just a few minutes' walk from the Cathedral and Southgate. Stephane and his friendly team will give you a warm welcome and look forward to serving you a seasonal cafe menu, afternoon tea, delicious pastries and patisserie. Plenty of seating available. Licensed. Maison Blanc is an artisan bakery renowned for its speciality breads, freshly baked pastries, seasonal menu and of course world famous cakes and patisserie - all handmade to perfection and simply bursting with seasonal flavour.We're passionate about serving innovative, charming and authentically French food that leaves our customers craving for more. Our core value is Tradition et Qualite which remains at the heart of everything we do from sourcing the finest and freshest ingredients, to the creation of our recipes and presentation of our food.Originally created in Oxford in 1980, we were the first authentic patisserie in England. We now serve a little slice of France in 14 locations around London and the South. Our cafes are the perfect place for a rendez-vous with family and friendsWe adopt a joie-de vie attitude and believe that life should be enjoyed one delicate macaroon at a time.
uk
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

Love this restaurant and eat here regularly. Lovely wine too. Shopping in Chichester is always a pleasure but there are so many restaurants one never know which one to go to, but this is always good.

Visited May 2014

• Greek first
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Breakfast, Lunch & Cake!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

Every time I go to Chichester I always have to go to Maison Blanc. As usual the standard of food was excellent the service was great. The staff are friendly, polite and professional. Now lets talk cake, there is no better place to go for cake than here. It's like you have died and gone to heaven. When my cake arrives my heart flutters as they place the delightful indulgent cake in front off me. The fork sinks through the rich creamy chocolate and as I eat a wave of pure pleasure engulfs one. This is a magical experience, one I would encourage others to try.

• Visited May 2014
Chichester, United Kingdom
“Delicious lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

We had lunch here on a rainy day in half term. 2x croque Monsieur (very nice apparently), 2x Brie and saucisson baguette (yummy) and a waffle with chocolate spread were devoured rather quickly, so the food definitely got a thumbs up from us. Some of the prices are a little eeeeeek! but it was a treat.

• Visited May 2014
“Relaxed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014

I was served on my visit to chichester by some very presentable well mannered ladies. I think the lady was named adreanne very bubbly and smiley.

• Visited April 2014
Swindon, United Kingdom
“Great find.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

This was first time we had visited a Maison Blanc and from this experience it will not be the last.

We called in at lunchtime and although busy the service was very prompt. It seemed that we had barely given our order and taken stock of the surroundings before the sandwiches and coffees were before us. Both excellent; well filled, great bread and a strong flavoursome coffee. Taking a look at the cakes led us to try a couple of examples of the patissieres art. Both again excellent.

Just like being back in France.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank treeguide
Maison B, Manager at Maison Blanc, responded to this review, 15 April 2014
Thank you very much for your kind review.

We strive to provide a fast, efficient but friendly service and I am delighted to hear we delivered on that day. I have also just posted a little photo of all our Easter cakes for this year, our bakery has created wonders and the Easter Bunny just looks too good to be eaten…

I will pass on your kind words to the team and I will be looking forward to see you again soon.

Kind regards,