“Great food and service”

Dining options: Reservations
West Sussex, United Kingdom
“Great food and service”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Stopped by on a Monday evening as our kitchen had been ripped out. They no longer do the £10 Pie and Pint night but instead have a £10.95 menu for 2 courses. Friendly efficient service from a pretty Hungarian waitress. Food good, well presented and piping hot, Spotlessly clean funky loos. Only downside is no free wifi so I had to talk to my husband. LOL. Will be back.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank LittleBritain

Chichester, United Kingdom
“Great place to meet a friend for lunch”
Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

I love the vintage theme and traditional lunch menu. Great place to meet a friend for lunch especially a friend who would appreciate the 60's/70's era. Good friendly service. Just very nice relaxed charm!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank PEW55
“Disappointing!!”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Stopped at this pub for a Sunday roast on the first sunny day of the year! On arrival pub was empty but put this down to being early(12o/c) Hoovering still being done from previous night!!We ordered drinks and went to sit in the back courtyard where we found nothing but dirty tables so went to sit outside in the front area.A very disappointing roast which consisted of one roast potato cut into 4 and a small portion of vegetables! A very disappointing meal which for a Sunday roast was not cheap.Will it be returning.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank flan747
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food, terrible customer service”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

I visited Vintage in February with 3 friends. We had booked but due to a large party we were given a pokey table in the corner.
The waitress came over to take our drinks ordered and when I asked for a mojito she rolled her eyes. We asked if they were tricky to make and she said that, yes they take a long time. I couldn't believe it! Having worked in restaurants, bars and as an air stewardess, I'd never seen such rudeness before! I actually thought she was joking.
I ordered a Malibu and coke instead!!
Food was very good and the other waiting staff were friendly, however we were paid very little attention.
When we paid for the bill, we were due £10 change, which we didn't get. We asked the 'rude' waitress who disputed it, until finally slamming it down on the bar counter.
My friend has sent 4 emails to Vintage about our evening and has not received any back.
I certainly won't be returning there and will not be recommending it to anyone!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Lrh1983
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Really lovely staff”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Came here with my other half to celebrate a belated valentines. The food at lunchtime was really good and most enjoyable. Particularly the chocolate brownie. Just as importantly were the fabulous, helpful and friendly staff.

We had a fabulous time and are looking forward to retuning in the evening.

• Visited February 2014