“Brilliant”

Cote Brasserie - Chichester
Ranked #8 of 250 Restaurants in Chichester
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Our inspiration for the food and design of Cote is a modern interpretation of the many famous bistros of Paris. Inspired by new trends, we are dedicated to serving authentic classic brasserie dishes with a modern twist, using high quality produce at great prices. On the menu, guests will always find brasserie favourites on our a la carte menu such as steak frites, moules marinieres, corn-fed chicken from rural Brittany and tuna Nicoise, for dessert, Cote's creme caramel and creme brulee are much-loved house specialities. Seasonality and Cote's commitment to sourcing high-quality ingredients results in a monthly changing specials menu, ensuring there is always something new to delight regular guests and gastronomes alike, as well as the excellent value set menu. Open early every day for breakfast, through to lunch and dinner; Cote's atmosphere is informal and friendly.
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We went to Cotes on Sunday for my mothers birthday. The waiter was lovely and gave mum a complimentary kir royal which she was delighted with. The food was excellent and service was good as always. It certainly was a favourite lunchtime restaurant and now an evening one too. I agree it's one if the best restaurants in Chichester

1  Thank pinktracey
There are newer reviews for Cote Brasserie - Chichester

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Went here again for a family birthday and was not disappointed. This has got to be the best restaurant in Chichester.

1  Thank MGDSouthCoast
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I come here on average at least once a month and it's always fabulous. Dined here last week with family and we all agreed it is a firm favourite. I can happily recommend all of the menu! The service is always good, they don't over bother you but if you want something you can attract attention easily and they are quick. The wine list is very good.
On one occasion in a million last year did I have to send a main course back, but it did seem to be a bit of a melt down evening for them and they apologised profusely and cooked another one quickly, what more can you ask? They tried to take it off the bill but I would have been very embarrassed, considering I ate and enjoyed the whole dish, that's what people expect these days it seems.
And get over it about the service charge people of Chichester, it's optional, don't pay it if you don't want to.

1  Thank June L
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I was looking for somewhere to have a late (9.00pm) dinner and came across the Cote Brasserie by chance. I was warmly welcomed, seated quickly and the service throughout the meal was impeccable. Lone diners can often be left out in a busy restaurant but this was certainly not the case this time. I was neither rushed nor ignored. The veal escalope I chose was well cooked and well presented. This is not a cheap restaurant, especially with the 'discretionary' 12.5% tip, but was good value nonetheless. I would return if I was in the area and I would be happy to go to other restaurants in the chain.

3  Thank RLP50
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Food is excellent. You are warmly greeted as you enter and shown to your table. The waiters/waitresses are polite, happy and attentive. The menu is first class and the food is impeccable and served with a smile.

2  Thank Vanessa A