“Lovely place to visit”

Aldingbourne Country Centre
Ranked #3 of 9 Fun & Games in Chichester
More attraction details
Owner description: Customer information- Please be aware that our farm is currently closed for refurbishment. We are now in the final stages of our development and normal service will be resumed soon. This decision has been made to ensure the health and safety of all our visitors is our priority. Thank you for your patience and understanding and we will update soon.
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

Visited with my wife and 2yo enjoyed every minute. From the reception we received when entering to farewell everyone was so helpful. My little girl lived the goats and alpacas especially as she could stroke Them. Also the woodland trails were great fun.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"at no extra cost"
"per child"

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Another secret, fab little shop with some hand made, home grown , goods fab restaurant home cooked food, fab nursery, fab woodland walk..I could go on and on. Check it out ..run by wonderful people who are aided by a really fab crew with a few learning differences

Reviewed 8 June 2014

What a lovely place for the family! Was £10 for four adults and a one year, who was free. We all loved going around the open farm and seeing the ducks, chickens and the two turkeys. We enjoyed petting the goats and the donkeys and seeing the pig. The highlight for all of us was the alpacas and we loved that for £1 you could buy a bag of food and feed them. They would come right up close and take the food from your hand. Was a lovely experience. Normally you can hold a guinea pig but as it was so hot today the staff said this experience was not available. Nice to see the animals welfare was thought of here and that the animals are not just there for show. We had a lovely lunch here with amazing homemade cakes! The youngest enjoyed playing in the little sand pit just outside of the cafe area. The woodland walk was well designed and we enjoyed seeing that natural materials had been used to decorate the woodland area. The gift shop was small but well stocked. Overall a lovely day out we wish we had found you sooner but will back to visit again really soon!

1  Thank Charlotte M
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Everyone here is very friendly and helpful. I spent a morning with my grand daughter and we had such a good time - archery, mini golf, and a walk through the farm yard amongst chickens, goats and alpaccas, not to mention donkeys and peacocks.....

1  Thank David & Kat... P
See more reviews
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I visited with my wife and had a great time wandering around the wood recycling and furniture restoration sheds and laughing at the wonky vegetables grown in their organic greenhouses. And yes, I cuddled a guinea pig or two as well... I couldn't resist. This is a genuinely warm place to visit and we even got enjoy a beer from the café in the sunshine.

We discovered that the Aldingbourne Country centre is also a charity supporting people with learning disabilities and we met a good few during a visit who work across the centre - and what a privilege it was too. Utterly lovely people, what seems like a great cause and all supported by us having some fun. My kind of donation!

5  Thank KevinMB