“Great Fish & Chips”
Review of La Fish

La Fish
Ranked #41 of 247 Restaurants in Chichester
Cuisines: British
Description: FISH & CHIP OF OF THE YEAR WEST SUSSEX 2014! Family run fish and chip shop for the past 30 years in Chichester. We have had four generations of customers come through our doors which proves we are on the right track for quality food. We continue to strive and improve as we never want to sit on our laurels.
kingston
“Great Fish & Chips”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

When the bad weather meant we couldn't BBQ we decided to have Fish and Chips ........ Good choice. Portions were huge.... but delicious crispy batter, white flaky fish, great chips and mushy peas perfect. Staff very helpful and wrapped in foil to keep hot when I told them we had a 15 minute journey.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank mitchellinx

Bognor Regis, United Kingdom
“Excellent value”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

This really is a very good shop for fish & chips. Good size helpings, good value, and cheerful staff - what more could you ask

• Visited June 2014
“Quite simply "The Best"”
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

The best fish and chips for miles. After tonight's visit I was told that my large cod was I little small so they had added a little extra. Well the little extra would have feed me fine on its own. Friendly staff and atmosphere .

Midhurst, United Kingdom
“Top Fish & Chips”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I do enjoy good Fish and Chips and this establishment provides a quality offering, excellent chips, perfectly white and flaky cod cooked perfectly in a light batter. Large portion almost beat me but I enjoyed every mouthful. Basic (in shop) restaurant with friendly efficient service, free condiments and sauces. Only minor downside was a dissapointing bread & butter offering - poor bread and cheap margerine - not good. Don't understand the bad reviews at all, this place is well worth a visit and I shall be going back.

• Visited May 2014
West Sussex, United Kingdom
“Horrid chips”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I really cannot understand the rave reviews. We have tried this place twice - and I'm afraid both times the meals were just terrible. Chips were horrid, soggy and undercooked. If they can't do a simple thing right like cooking fish and chips, then they need to seriously look at the way they're doing business. Won't bother returning I'm afraid.

• Visited May 2014