“A good find”

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

We went with our 4 children, the service was really good, the bread and cold staters were lovely, the cacik and hot feta rolls were lovely, the kebabs were lovely, efes beer a good addition, they need to sell iced tea as we drank this all the time in turkey, the baklava was fresh and tasty, overall a pleasant and tasty experience , would recommend

Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Disappointing to get small portions for a takeaway that was not cheap. 'So what?' was response, along with 'Never in 15 years has anyone...etc'. Er, not according to other Tripadvisor reviews, which I should have checked, clearly.
Food average; the cold meze having nothing to distinguish it from a supermarket equivalent, other than the exorbitant price. Felafels the same.
Shame; Chich needs a decent Turkish restaurant, instead it has Efes.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Our meal was very nice. I particularly chose it after hearing from a friend it was really good with generous portions and when I looked at the online menu there were quite a few lamb dishes which is my partners favourite. There are also various veggies dishes too so I'm looking forward to going back with my girlfriends.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

I enjoyed kesir, moussaka, efes beer, and yogurt. The service was excellent, and the physical layout was great. A mistake was made on my order, but we all shared the error. Customers around me were treated exceptionally well as I was treated. I will definitely go back. It is easy to miss but worth finding!

1  Thank ShingletonSam
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Came in after looking up places to eat using the old faithful trip advisor.
The food was fantastic the guys serving were fantastic all in all a must visit restaurant!

What would I do without you trip advisor!

1  Thank Colbags581