“Fab takeout!”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fab takeout!”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

My food came within 20 minutes as opposed to the stated 45.
Food was hot, packaged nicely and totally delicious!

I 100% recommend.

I had the calamari to start and the Sauteed chicken as a main. The bread and dips are also yummy (they came with the starter)

Go!

• Visited August 2014

• Turkish first
“A good find”
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

We went with our 4 children, the service was really good, the bread and cold staters were lovely, the cacik and hot feta rolls were lovely, the kebabs were lovely, efes beer a good addition, they need to sell iced tea as we drank this all the time in turkey, the baklava was fresh and tasty, overall a pleasant and tasty experience , would recommend

London, United Kingdom
“Small portions make for a poor value restaurant, but poor service is downright irritating”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Disappointing to get small portions for a takeaway that was not cheap. 'So what?' was response, along with 'Never in 15 years has anyone...etc'. Er, not according to other Tripadvisor reviews, which I should have checked, clearly.
Food average; the cold meze having nothing to distinguish it from a supermarket equivalent, other than the exorbitant price. Felafels the same.
Shame; Chich needs a decent Turkish restaurant, instead it has Efes.

Bognor Regis, United Kingdom
“Really great”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Our meal was very nice. I particularly chose it after hearing from a friend it was really good with generous portions and when I looked at the online menu there were quite a few lamb dishes which is my partners favourite. There are also various veggies dishes too so I'm looking forward to going back with my girlfriends.

“Great Lunch!”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I enjoyed kesir, moussaka, efes beer, and yogurt. The service was excellent, and the physical layout was great. A mistake was made on my order, but we all shared the error. Customers around me were treated exceptionally well as I was treated. I will definitely go back. It is easy to miss but worth finding!

1 Thank ShingletonSam