Free cancellation until 21/07
US$247
US$234
Chichester Park Hotel(Chichester)(Great Value!)
US$98
The Goodwood Hotel(Chichester)
Book now, pay at stay
US$182
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$212/night.

The Boathouse Bosham(Bosham)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$138
US$132
US$147
US$142
Travelocity
The Royal Oak Inn(East Lavant)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$170
Travelocity
Travelodge Chichester Central(Chichester)(Great Value!)
1,048 results
All reviewsleisure parkmeal dealthyme restaurantbowling alleyair concar parkcosta coffeetown centretrain stationplenty of places to eathotel is situatedcooked breakfastfamily roomreception staffcomfortable bednight's sleepwithin easy walking distance
Reviewed 6 February 2012

I stayed here for one night in January 2012

There was a works do so I thought I would be better off staying the night somewhere compared to getting a taxi home.

Room was brilliant, bar was good. I didn't have breakfast but expensive for what it was

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Frog2107
chichesterpi, Manager at Premier Inn Chichester Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2012

It is a pleasure to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found our Premier Inn to be great value, hopefully you can continue to use us for future events!

Reviewed 2 February 2012

I stayed at the Premier Inn Chichester, the room was clean and comfortable. The all you can eat breakfast was lovely just what I needed to start my morning. The staff were all friendly and welcoming. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mark s

Thank you for your feedback in regards to your stay, we are happy to hear that you enjoyed our Premier breakfast! We hope we can welcome you back very soon!

Reviewed 1 February 2012

We stayed here for two nights for £58 at the end of January. Amazing rate! Very welcoming, friendly and informative reception staff, lovely roomy and very clean room and about a 12 minute walk into the centre of beautiful Chichester town centre. There is a restaurant on site doing good meal deals or like us you can go to the food places in town or even adjacent to the hotel which is on a small retail park. Good location if you want to go to the cinema in the evening and then have a MacDonalds coffee afterwards! Would highly recommend this hotel. Can leave you car outside the whole day, no fee. Just a great place to stay.

• Stayed: January 2012

In regards to your stay with us, we are please that you enjoyed your stay with us. We pride ourselves on offering clean and comfortable environment for all. We are located perfectly in Chichester as you mentioned a short walk into the city centre! Our team pride themselves on offering informative service to all our guests. We look forward to welcoming you back to Chichester Premier Inn in the near future

Reviewed 16 January 2012

my husband and i and 2 daughters had lovely stay for my birthday.been again since with friends staff were amazing just like home from home

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
chichesterpi, Manager at Premier Inn Chichester Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2012

We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed both your stays with us here at Chichester Premier Inn! We hope that you and your family and friends will return in the near future.

Reviewed 15 January 2012

I've just returned after my trip to the Chichester Premier Inn where I stayed whilst visiting friends in the area. I'd booked the inn a week in advance and had got the room for £34 (plus breakfast on top of that). The staff were very efficient and courteous at all times throughout my stay and I don't think I've ever met a grumpy Premier Inn staff member! This Premier Inn is located on a retail park with a cinema, a couple of restaurants etc and is also within walking distance of the centre of Chichester.

The room was clean, good sound-proofing for traffic and also other hotel residents. What more do you want? Some aspects of the bathroom need touching up, but hey it gets constant use!

I'd definitely staying here again as it's within good travelling distance of Bosham, West Wittering etc.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank The Teacher7

It is a pleasure to read the fantastic feedback left by yourself in regards to your stay with us just last week. We are in a great location and are great value for our rooms, and also for our breakfast and dinner. There is lots of choice in and around Chichester for dining, however we have our little secret right here in Chichester Premier Inn, our Thyme Restaurant! We look forward to welcoming you back to Chichester Premier Inn, in the near future.