Stayed last week and can say this is a really nice Premier Inn, considering the location.
It is in the middle of a leisure park and a motorway so not the best start but the staff and the food more than made up for it.
The meal deal was well worth it, we had steak and it was cooked to perfection.
The staff were genuinely friendly and nothing was too much trouble.
My only gripe was the bar is very small and only seats about twelve people, so as there was a corporate event at Goodwood the hotel was full and there was nowhere to sit after your meal.
Some people took drinks back to their rooms, not my ideal end to an evening.
The parking was also full so we had to watch the spaces and run out and move our car when one became free.
Would deifnately recommend this as one of the better Premier Inns, especially the staff and food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a short walk from the majestic Chichester Cathedral and The Novium museum ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Premier Inn Chichester Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Chichester Hotel Chichester
- Chichester Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Chichester Hotel West Sussex