Booked to stay here for an evening whilst we were in the area for a friends wedding. We stayed in one of the rooms at the back and found it to be spacious, clean and comfortable. Staff were excellent, helping us to our room upon arrival and even booking a taxi for us in the morning. Breakfast was also really good and freshly cooked too which was a definite plus.
Although we didn't really go out around the town on this particular trip, the pub was right in the centre of town so I wouldn't hesitate to use this place again should we wish to visit Chichester in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stylish gastropub that has retained its old-fashioned public-house charm, the G&D is located in the heart of picturesque Chichester. With its smart bar, conservatory dining room and converted barn-house accommodation, this friendly and comfortable pub is a great local meeting place. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Book Direct Rooms, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Ebookers, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The George and Dragon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The George And Dragon Hotel Chichester
- The George And Dragon Chichester, West Sussex