Stayed on a Saturday night after watching King Lear at the Minerva. Just what we needed. The room was clean, comfortable and quiet. There is parking nearby. We didn't eat there in the evening as the menu felt a bit meat heavy (we don't eat meat) but the breakfast was spot on; have the scrambled eggs with smoked salmon. Will definitely go back next time we are down this way for the theatre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stylish gastropub that has retained its old-fashioned public-house charm, the G&D is located in the heart of picturesque Chichester. With its smart bar, conservatory dining room and converted barn-house accommodation, this friendly and comfortable pub is a great local meeting place. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LateRooms, Book Direct Rooms, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The George and Dragon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The George And Dragon Hotel Chichester
- The George And Dragon Chichester, West Sussex