This is a lovely Pub BnB which is ideally situated in Chichester. The twin room was clean, comfortable and a good size but being picky it was a little dark and could of done with a full size mirror. The staff were really friendly, bar lively, drinks well priced and breakfast delicious. One thing to consider is there is no parking available on site but a large long stay car park just across the road which is cheap for overnight. Would defiantly stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A town center pub that has retained its old-fashioned public-house charm, the G&D is located in the heart of picturesque Chichester. With its smart bar, conservatory dining room and converted barn-house accommodation, this friendly and comfortable pub is a great local meeting place. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Book Direct Rooms, LateRooms, Ebookers, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The George and Dragon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The George And Dragon Hotel Chichester
- The George And Dragon Chichester, West Sussex