“Service with a smile!”

Little London Cafe
Ranked #84 of 257 Restaurants in Chichester
Price range: US$4 - US$11
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Little London Cafe is set in a beautiful grade 2 listed Georgian building in the heart of Chichester
Reviewed 15 May 2013

Andy's Little London cafe is brilliant, either for brunch, lunch or after-noon tea.
The atmosphere is buzzy, and I like the continental touch of daily newspapers to read.
The food is very good, and reasonably priced, and the staff are friendly and smiley.
Come & visit - you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 25 April 2013

We were in need of tea and although it had officially closed the manager let us in and served us very happily. There was a very good range of cakes and the tea was of excellent quality all at a very good price. It is homely with home cooking - definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 21 February 2013

Fist visit for a few years and obviously changed hands. Not a change for the better, but different. That said, waitress was wonderful, polite, helpful. Still serving team made from leaves yippee, good to see. Food we had was tasty and well presented. Changed? yes, everything changes over time. Still the place I make for when in Chichester, all my best wishes for continuing success.

Reviewed 28 December 2012

I called in here with my son for hot chocolate each, it was near the end of the day and had a nice evening atmosphere, friendly staff and good hot chocolate. I will call again.

Reviewed 27 August 2012

I visited this traditional English tearoom with my daughter for lunch, the sandwiches and drinks were excellent along with the service. The coffee was very good. As neither of us were very hungary they let us share the sandwich on two plates yet still gave us two salads. I've visted this restaurant off and on since 1986 and it is still pretty much the same good quality.