My Thai Restaurant
Price range: US$7 - US$27
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Authentic Thai cooking by Thai chefs, lounge for pre dinner drinks, great atmosphere, all dishes are freshly prepared, using locally sourced fresh ingredients. All Thai herbs imported from Thailand. Free range eggs. Friendly and welcoming team to great you.
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Good fresh hot delicious scrummy yummy food that my wife and I both fell in love with instantly. This place will not disappoint. Went out to celebrate having never been before, we were greeted by friendly staff before been seated at a lovely table in the middle of the restaurant. Service was good, conversation from the staff, lovely relaxed atmosphere. The food when it arrived was stunning and we both really really really enjoyed it. A real gem! Great night out.

jim009Uk, General Manager at My Thai Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Dear Cshels

Many thanks for taking the time to respond , we do hope to see you soon

Best Wishes

SImon and all the team

Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

Definitely worth a visit.
Good food freshly prepared. Thai Green Curry highly recommend!
Tables well spaced, relaxed atmosphere.
Pleasant seating area for pre dinner drinks or jasmine tea or coffee afterwards!
Friendly and helpful staff.
Well worth a visit :-)

jim009Uk, Owner at My Thai Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Dear Steph R2

Many thanks for your review. We do hope to see you and your family very soon.

Best wishes from Simon and all the team

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Having been burned once by following the TripAdvisor community during our visit to Bradford we were a little anxious whether this place would live up to the reviews, but no problem! Food well-presented, flavoursome and subtle, plenty of choice for eaters of all persuasions, le patron attentive and patient. We'd be happy to have this restaurant round the corner and hope it will be there next time we're back. Our choosy locally-based friends who came with us were also very happy with it.

jim009Uk, Owner at My Thai Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Dear Paul H

Many thanks for taking the time to repsond , we are glad you and you family and friends enjoyed your evening . When you are next up north , please pop in again

Best wishes

Simon Le Patron and all the team

Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

We visited this restaurant over the bank holiday weekend & whilst the food was good, I'm afraid the attention to detail let it down slightly for us.

We were shown to our table which had not been wiped down properly. The service was quite slow & we seemed to wait a while for our main course, after the starters, however saying that the food was tasty and well cooked.

There is also a spiral staircase up to the toilets so don't visit if you have mobility issues.

Nice, but could be better.

Dear DWBARRYWHOO

Many thanks for taking the time to leave the review. We apologies for the crumb or candle wax on the table , we were extremely busy and tried to turn the tables around as quick as possible. We could have rectified the problem, if you had alerted us and we would have recleaned the table. The service is slower at the weekend due to the volume , but the food is delivered to standard although a little bit longer than during the week.

We appreciate your feed back and will keep a keen eye.

I hope you will visit us again

Best wishes

Reviewed 22 April 2014

My husband and I went to My Thai on Easter Monday evening. We were immediately welcomed, they were expecting us as we'd booked about half an hour before. We were given a choice of two locations for our table.. We were given prawn crackers and chutneys/dips to keep us going until the drinks and main course arrived which wasn't long at all. We chose the set meal for 2 people and were beaten by the amount! The starters were delicious, and there were such lovely mixtures of tastes and textures in the main courses. I was sorry not to be able to eat it all!
The atmosphere was fine, the service was helpful and cheerful, there were large family groups, several couples and all seemed happy. The food was reasonable and good value.

Dear Jane P

Many thanks for taking the time to respond , I do hope you return soon.

Best wishes from all the team