“Wonderful food and service”
Review of My Thai Restaurant

My Thai Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 687 Restaurants in Bradford
Price range: US$6 - US$25
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Authentic Thai cooking by Thai chefs, lounge for pre dinner drinks, great atmosphere, all dishes are freshly prepared, using locally sourced fresh ingredients. All Thai herbs imported from Thailand. Free range eggs. Friendly and welcoming team to great you.
norfolk england
“Wonderful food and service”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Visited My Thai Friday 2nd May using a Groupon voucher. What can I say it was wonderful we had the 3 course taster menu each course was totally delicious. The service was friendly and informal which is just the way I like it. We visit Bradford frequently and we will certainly be going back for another night of what I am sure will be just as good as the first time and hopefully encourage some friends to come with us.

• Visited May 2014
jim009Uk, Owner at My Thai Restaurant, responded to this review, 15 May 2014
Dear Tinks 1962

Many thanks for taking the time to respond ,we do hope to see you again in the near future, Call us any time to book

Yeadon, United Kingdom
“Fabulous Food & Great Service”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Our first visit was with a voucher & i have to say - what a find ! This will definatey be one of regular places to eat, as it is great value and Simon & the staff are always helpful and polite. The dishes provided are tasty & fresh and different to other Thai places we have tried. Highly recommended.

• Visited May 2014
jim009Uk, Owner at My Thai Restaurant, responded to this review, 15 May 2014
Dear Alan Smith

Many thanks for taking your time to respond , We do hope to see you soon .

Call us any time to book

Simon and the team
Wirral
“Not many as good as this around.”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

IF! This restaurant was in my area we would eat there all of the time I must say the food was excellent and loads of it and beautifully presented .The restaruant itself was spotless andlovely decor.But to top it all was the sevice and friendliness of Simon the boss could not do enough for everyone. Well worth a visit .

Visited April 2014
jim009Uk, Owner at My Thai Restaurant, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
Many thanks for taking the time to respond , we cant wait to see you again

Shipley, England, United Kingdom
“Another great meal”
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Haven't been for a while, a great mistake on our part. The food as always was wonderful, the prices very reasonable and the atmosphere very good. The only downside is that the place is a victim of its own success. Service at peak times can be slow, but it's always done well,( As is the food). Slow service? So what. Well worth the wait.

jim009Uk, Owner at My Thai Restaurant, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
Many thanks for taking the time to respond , we cant wait to see you again

Leeds
“Always delivering!”
Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

We visited My Thai again and it was lovely, as usual. We went on Thursday, just before Easter and had a relaxing evening. The restaurant was full and it had a lively but not loud ambience. We had the Early Bird menu and it is incredible value for money! My favourite dish is Tom Kha Gai Soup (sorry about my Thai spelling...). I live in Barnsley now and ordered the same dish at my local restaurant in Hoyland. There was no comparison. My Thai's is not only well presented and lower in price but also so flavoursome!!!!!!! Luckily my boyfriend lives in Bradford and that is a perfect excuse to visit My Thai frequently.

jim009Uk, Owner at My Thai Restaurant, responded to this review, 1 May 2014
Dear Macagnan

Many Thanks for taking the time to respond, if you need to stay over , we have close links with the Dubrovnik Hotel and can book that for you , then you can spend all night with us , and not worry about the travel back to Barnsley

Best wishes from Simon and all the team