“Quick check on trip advisor made us visit.”
Review of My Thai Restaurant

My Thai Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 705 Restaurants in Bradford
Price range: US$6 - US$26
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Authentic Thai cooking by Thai chefs, lounge for pre dinner drinks, great atmosphere, all dishes are freshly prepared, using locally sourced fresh ingredients. All Thai herbs imported from Thailand. Free range eggs. Friendly and welcoming team to great you.
Worcester, United Kingdom
“Quick check on trip advisor made us visit.”
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

Very nice setting. Very friendly helpful staff the manager was very good. We had the Bangkok set meal, the prawns, chicken satay and soup were fantastic the best we have ever had, the fish cake and pork ball were only just okay. The mains course was great the duck beef all very very nice. We would visit again when next in Bradford. Well worth a special visit. Even at £70 for three with some drinks.

Dear Marksmite

Many thanks for taking the time to respond. We are glad you enjoyed your meal. The fish cakes and dumplings are prepared by the Thai chefs and have a slightly unusual taste. Some of our customers like them and some people dont. Next time you visit try our Thai salads, they are very tasty!

Look forward to seeing you in september

Best Wishes

Simon ,B and all the team

Bradford, United Kingdom
“Best Thai restaurant ever!”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

As a fan of Thai and oriental restaurants in general I will just say that this is the best Thai we have ever tried and spices they use are amazing and well worth trying. Good value for money and even our kids love it!!!

Visited June 2014
Dear Joanna

We are happy that you took the time to leave us such a good review,

We look forward to welcoming you back

Simon and all the team
west yorks
“Like being back in Thailand!!”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Took my dad with a groupon voucher and forgot to let them know in advance I was gluten free but they did an excellent job of providing me with alternatives to the set menu that weren't gf...they were very accommodating and I certainly wasn't left hungry!! There seemed to be never ending plates of food arriving and each of them were delicious. I've spent many happy months in Thailand sampling it's delicacies so I know good Thai food when I find it! The drinks and rice etc... Were well priced and the staff attentive and helpful. They gave us a £5 voucher to return with and truly understood gluten free and explained with ease exactly what I could and couldn't have and why. A wholly positive experience. We will be back!!! The decor was tasteful too and my dad says that every time they go something has improved so they're obviously reinvesting their profits. Great restaurant. Will recommend to everyone willing to listen!! :)))

Dear Mags

Thanks for taking the time to respond we are glad to hear that you enjoyed the food and your Thailand experience

We look forward to seeing you soon

Best wishes Simon, B, and all the team
Yorkshire, United Kingdom
“What's not to like?”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Our first visit to this restaurant last night, but we will definitely return. It seems to have a very simply clear mission - to provide great, authentic Thai food in a friendly, warm atmosphere with great service and good value for money. It succeeds on all counts! The personal touch from Simon and other staff adds a charming element which many places these days fail to offer. My soup was aromatic, full of flavour, light and piping hot ( top marks for that), fresh Yorkshire mussels were delicious, we both had different duck main courses but both were gorgeous, the sides were perfect too. Wine list is limited but ok for a place of this size. Lots of happy diners and clearly lots of repeat custom which tells its own story. Try it!

jim009Uk, Owner at My Thai Restaurant, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Dear Celtic Chikadee

Many thanks for taking the time to respond. We are happy you enjoyed your time. If you want a specific wine , we can source that from our wine supplier.

We hope to see you in the near future

Best wishes

Simon B and all the team
Bradford, United Kingdom
“Good food, pleasant atmosphere and friendly staff”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Best Thai food, authentic cooking which is always of a high standard. Food is cooked to your taste so if you like it hotter or slightly milder nothing is a problem for the staff. A definite must to visit

jim009Uk, Owner at My Thai Restaurant, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Dear Pedalls

Its lovely seeing you all every Saturday. May thanks for taking the time out to leave us a response.

Simon , B and all time