“excellent”

Price range: US$7 - US$26
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Authentic Thai cooking by Thai chefs, lounge for pre dinner drinks, great atmosphere, all dishes are freshly prepared, using locally sourced fresh ingredients. All Thai herbs imported from Thailand. Free range eggs. Friendly and welcoming team to great you.
Reviewed 13 July 2016

Why haven't I found this place before .Visited with my sister and friend had one of the taster menus. Not eaten Thai food before but will be definitely going again the food was beautiful, flavors were lovely , good atmosphere, friendly staff we sat for a while after our meal and we never felt rushed having a refurbishment in a few weeks time, but we will returning after completion

1  Thank 186408Alison

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

Lovely friendly team who went all out to make everyone happy when the main chef came out and was mixing with everyone the atmosphere lifted again and made the whole experience even more enjoyable.

Now let's get to food

Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

Great food and lovely staff. The volcano duck is amazing and nice atmosphere for dining. Prices are very reasonable for the food.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Came here with work colleagues and the food was very tasty my chicken satay starter was good and my main course chicken curry in peanut sauce was tasty.I wish I had the volcano Duck it looked so nice maybe next time

1  Thank gazcafc
Reviewed 27 June 2016

This was the first time that I had eaten Thai food and it was delicious. The restaurant was clean and had a lovely atmosphere. The prices were very reasonable and there was a great deal of choice on the menu. The waitress was happy to answer my questions about various dishes, and was very knowledgeable about the dishes and the best combinations. She was also very attentive once my meal had been served, making sure I was satisfied with my meal, but not too intrusive. As I was leaving the restaurant the manager took a moment to ask how my meal had been and ensure that I was pleased with everything. The toilets are up a spiral staircase which could be tricky if you're not very mobile or in high heels. Thoroughly enjoyed the experience and would definitely go again. The only reason I haven't given a five rating is because I cannot compare it to another Thai restaurant.

1  Thank Kickers78