“Best Thai ever”

Price range: US$7 - US$26
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Authentic Thai cooking by Thai chefs, lounge for pre dinner drinks, great atmosphere, all dishes are freshly prepared, using locally sourced fresh ingredients. All Thai herbs imported from Thailand. Free range eggs. Friendly and welcoming team to great you.
Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

Visited with my girlfriend while stopping over in Bradford during a road trip. This is a lovely little restaurant with a wonderful atmosphere, lovely, kind and helpful staff and a good menu. Staff were helpful with a few recommendations. Have had Thai plenty of times before, but the quality and volume of food here was far better than I've ever experienced. They don't have a sweet menu but they offered to give me some ice cream as a treat. Just capped a lovely experience.

All in all a wonderful couple of hours and a great meal. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed

1  Thank Beachcomber62

Reviewed 13 July 2016

Why haven't I found this place before .Visited with my sister and friend had one of the taster menus. Not eaten Thai food before but will be definitely going again the food was beautiful, flavors were lovely , good atmosphere, friendly staff we sat for a while after our meal and we never felt rushed having a refurbishment in a few weeks time, but we will returning after completion

1  Thank 186408Alison
Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

Lovely friendly team who went all out to make everyone happy when the main chef came out and was mixing with everyone the atmosphere lifted again and made the whole experience even more enjoyable.

Now let's get to food

Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

Great food and lovely staff. The volcano duck is amazing and nice atmosphere for dining. Prices are very reasonable for the food.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Came here with work colleagues and the food was very tasty my chicken satay starter was good and my main course chicken curry in peanut sauce was tasty.I wish I had the volcano Duck it looked so nice maybe next time

1  Thank gazcafc