“going again”

Ranked #24 of 27 Hotels in Bradford
Reviewed 28 August 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
DeborahFletcher, General Manager at Ibis Budget Bradford, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2013

Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for one night on our way though Bradford, this was my first time at an Ibis Budget and for the price I paid I was not expecting much but all the basics where covered, the room was clean and tidy. All the sheets and towels where clean, it had somewhere for me to wash and somewhere to sleep. Yes it is by a main road and no it did not have a kettle in the room but its a budget hotel so I was expecting the minimum.

I have stayed in other hotels that charge a lot more and the rooms are of the same standard, at least this hotel admits it offers the minimum. Sitting on the toilet you might feel like a grey hound in a starting gate but its a budget hotel and at the time I was on a budget so it fitted my needs perfectly, I got a good nights sleep and was able to continue my journey in the morning.

If your looking for somewhere to put your head down for the night to break up a long trip this is the place, if your looking for more than the basics then look at the proper red Ibis hotels.

• Stayed: August 2013
DeborahFletcher, General Manager at Ibis Budget Bradford, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2013

I’m very grateful that you could take time to leave us your thoughts and write a review. I’m so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, and we hope to see you again in the very near future.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 7 August 2013

Filthy room, smelled of urine! Hotel obviously used as a knocking shop! People outside smoking cannabis, staff obviously turning a blind eye to all this going on. Felt very uncomfortable. Budget I know but come on!!!

• Stayed: July 2013
DeborahFletcher, General Manager at Ibis Budget Bradford, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2013

I’m so sorry that you were disappointed by your experience saying with us at Ibis Budget in Bradford. I appreciate the feedback and rest assured that we take all comments very seriously. I have never experienced or seen these issues but will look into it.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 31 July 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 21 July 2013

Me and my girlfriend checked in for one night, the price was very reasonable. There were no problems with the room, and I was impressed with the shower facilities. The bed was very comfortable and I was able to get a good nights sleep. We were both impressed the card system for door unlocking, which meant we could go out and not have to worry about getting back to find ourselves locked out.

My only complaint would be the skid marks on the towel in room 229! Glad I'd taken my own towel and didn't have to use the one provided. Please wash it?!!

Other than that, no problems. We'd definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Beware the towel in Room 229!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
DeborahFletcher, General Manager at Ibis Budget Bradford, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2013

Many thanks for the review. We always welcome feedback and my team and I are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us at Ibis Budget in Bradford, the issues you had were dealt with immediatley, I hope we can be part of your future travel plans.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 14 July 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
DeborahFletcher, General Manager at Ibis Budget Bradford, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2013

Reviewed 12 July 2013