Ibis Budget Bradford
    Great 4.5/5
    Great 4.5/5
    Dubrovnik Hotel(Bradford)
    • Breakfast included
    All reviewslarge tescohour tescoroom was cleanwhat it says on the tinretail parkrooms are basicfootball groundmain roadlady on receptiongood nights sleepreception areafantastic valueshort staystayed for one nightmicrowavetoiletries
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 22 April 2014

I booked and payed to stay at this hotel on my own for 4 weeks.
    The first week I didn't want to complain as I understood this was a budget hotel and you get what you pay for. The room was freezing!! And then I started seeing strange things going on at the hotel it became clear it was being used for prostitutes and their clients. There was lots of strange men hanging around outside the hotel smoking right outside the entrance. I didn't feel safe leaving my car outside so I made sure to park right outside my window. The smell of stale cigarettes in my room was discusting!! One week I checked in to my room and my door could just push open from the outside with out using the Handle or key card .. I rang down to reception and they said it will be sorted in the morning!!!! I was terrified all night and couldn't sleep that was 2 and a half weeks in to my stay .. After the door was fixed I cancelled all of my remaining stay and booked with a nicer hotel !! I couldn't belive my eyes in my new hotel .. A kettle! More thanone plug socket!! A radiator! I will never stay at an ibis again !! Definately worth paying a little extra for safety And peace of mind!!

• Stayed: March 2014
    2  Thank Louise4356
    DeborahFletcher, General Manager at Ibis Budget Bradford, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2014

I’m so sorry that you were disappointed by your experience staying with us at Ibis Budget Hotel in Bradford. I appreciate the feedback and rest assured that we take all comments very seriously. All the rooms are equipped with hot and cold air heaters, We are looking into the other matters, but feel free to contact me at the hotel if you would like to discuss this further.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel Last night. And I can't say I slept, because the bed is essentially a slab of mdf with 4 posts holding it up and a 'matress' made of what I think was cardboard.
    I then looked around the room and found the biggest black hair on the bunk bed. There is one plug socket, who nowadays has just one device that needs charging? Literally nobody. I ended up unplugging the 'tv' (which is near invisible due to its size).
    I understand that this is a budget hotel but it's extremely unpleasant for £30+ a night.
    I was very disappointed with this hotel. And there was a creepy guy in the car park who was just staring at us like we were animals in a zoo. Eugh.
    I have the one in Leeds booked for May and I shall be cancelling that booking asap.

• Stayed: April 2014
    2  Thank mahoodington

"I am sorry that on this occasion that you were disappointed with your stay. I treat all feedback with the utmost seriousness and I am currently investigating these matters. Please feel free to contact me at the hotel if you would like to discuss anything further.

"

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Me and my partner stopped at this hotel just for the night. You get what you pay for with the room. The room was small only had one plug so would recommend taking a multi plug with you if you need too. The hotel does give free WiFi. It was quite and we both had a good nights sleep.
    We didnt try any off the food here, we would stop again just for a night stop over.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
    DeborahFletcher, General Manager at Ibis Budget Bradford, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2014

I’m very grateful that you could take time to leave us your thoughts and write a review. I’m so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, and we hope to see you again in the very near future. It is always such a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

So we arrived at the hotel to see a police riot van! never a good first impression. I would describe this place as a hostel and not a hotel!! It is clearly used as a half way house for the homeless which isn't a problem, but there was a lot of drinking and drug taking going on.
    Our room was extremely basic and rough around the edges but I guess you get what you pay for. However the bed linen, toilet and shower were clean. I did not sleep well at all as I just didn't feel all that safe (bloody tissues all along the corridor where there had obviously been a fight)
    I would not stay here again and advise you not too, its definitely worth paying extra and staying in a nice hotel!!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

I’m so sorry that you were disappointed by your experience saying with us at Ibis Budget in Bradford. I appreciate the feedback and rest assured that we take all comments very seriously. We have investigated al these matters,

feel free to contact me at the hotel to discuss anything further

Kindest Regards

Reviewed 30 March 2014

Highly competitive price; pleasant welcome at reception; clean, basic, room but fine for a night, especially at the price. Room at back less noisy than front. Easy walking distance from Bradford Forster Square Station; retail park across road for Tesco, Greggs (cheap breakfast filler en route to station)

Room Tip: Quieter rooms at back; front looks onto busy road
    • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo

My team and I very much appreciate your kind words, and we’re glad to have been a part of your visit. We look forward to welcoming you back at Ibis Budget in Bradford.