“Do not stay here !”
Review of The Park Hotel

The Park Hotel
Ranked #18 of 21 Bradford B&B and Inns
Reviewed 4 September 2011

This hotel is the most disgusting place I have ever stayed
Beds are broken ,sheets are dirty so much so I slept on the floor! (What sleep I got due to screaming baby upstairs)
I had a visitor of the furry kind at 3am (mouse). The whole room was dirty and had mould in the bathroom and on the tea tray!
Breakfast was foul. I was surrposed to stay 4 nights but handed the keys in , staff were not surprised and just said you do know we have a no refund policy.
This hotel has a lot of benifit claiments living there who come and go at all hours. And some very strang stuff was going on in the car park!
To be avoided at all costs!!

• Stayed: August 2011
5  Thank onelifefltit

Reviewed 27 May 2010

Do everything to avoid this hotel, it was really disgusting. The first room I was supposed to get had fungus on the ceiling and in the bathroom. I thus asked to change the room, which was accepted right away. The new room was much larger, but at least as dirty as the first one, oven though there was no fungus. The bathroom floor was like glue, I kept sticking to it, the mirror was that dirty that I could not see my face, the toilet seat was that dirty that when I swiped it with a wet towel, it was left brownish. The carpet in the room must have been vacuumed a month ago at best and was really due for changing. The bed linen was stained; I did not dare to use a pillow. I left after only one night of two for another hotel, staff it not even bother to ask why. At breakfast, I discussed with some colleagues about the bad state of the hotel, staff overheard it but did not say anything. TO BE AVOIDED BY ALL MEANS!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business