Jurys Inn Bradford
Ibis Bradford Shipley(Shipley)(Great Value!)
US$55
Midland Hotel(Bradford)
US$83
US$77
1,441 results
All reviewsncp car parkcoach tripcity centrealhambra theatrebusiness tripevening mealcoach partymodern hotelmedia museumnational holidaysgood sizepleasant staywould stay againreception staffone night staynight's sleepexcellent stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 November 2013

We stayed for one night at the Jurys Inn on a recent visit to Bradford. The hotel is well located and within easy reach of the attractions and restaurants in the city centre. The staff were welcoming and the public areas clean and tidy. The room was a good size, well maintained and decorated with good facilities - free wi fi, coffee making facilities, ironing board, hairdryer, tv . The bathroom was clean and modern. Beds were comfortable and there were extra pillows in the wardrobe if you needed them. Our only complaint was with the breakfast. There were not many guests so they were cooking breakfasts to order. There was a small selection of breads/cheeses/cereals/fruit etc which was very nicely laid out but unfortunately the cooked breakfast was very disappointing. The scrambled eggs were dry and burned, the fried egg hard, the sausages quite tasteless as was the hash brown, about the only decent thing on the plate was the bacon which was actually well cooked. This is such a shame because the rest of our stay had been a pleasant one. I have to say if you cannot provide something that looks and tastes nice then just do not offer it at all. Maybe when the hotel is busier the cooked breakfast is served as a buffet style and more appetizing. I would have given this hotel four stars but the breakfast really let it down - we only decided when we arrived to pay extra for the breakfast and now I wish we had gone elsewhere.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
JurysInnBradford, Guest Relations Manager at Jurys Inn Bradford, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2013

Dear anneG63,

Thank you so much for your recent review here on trip advisor.

I was delighted to hear your great honest comments on your recent stay in Bradford. I have shared your comments with the rest of the team in particular the ones regarding the issues with breakfast which I am sorry to hear dissapointed. I have reviewed our breakfast operation with an aim to improve the standards thanks to comments and feedback from yourself and I thank you for bringing this to our attention.

I do hope we have the chance to invite you back to Jurys Inn Bradford in the near future.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

The hotel is great. couldn't ask for better. great service. big room.. high speed internet for free and friendly staff !! whats better than that ?? i recommend it to anyone visiting Bradford or near by areas

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
JurysInnBradford, Guest Relations Manager at Jurys Inn Bradford, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

Dear aHmed507

Thank you for taking the time in reviewing our hotel here at Jurys Inn Bradford.
I am delighted you enjoyed our hotel and all it's facillities and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

Always happy to stay here. Great value all round. There is also a linked car park nearby. Free wifi throughout the hotel also which is a great feature if you need to send anything for work or leisure. Easy access too,

• Stayed: November 2013

Dear zackmeister,

Thank you for your recent review here on Trip Adviser,

I am delighted that you enjoy staying here at Jurys Inn Bradford and I very much look forward to your return in the near future.

Reviewed 1 November 2013

Stayed at the Jury's Inn while visiting the Great Gathering
at York. Very nice hotel, good food, lovely room and nice staff, shame about Bradford, needs Money spent on it, nice quiet area, we were part of a four coach party so the evening meal took a little time to get but it was a comfortable restaurant area.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Dear Rob H,

Thank you so much for your kind recommendation and we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and shared your thoughts with us. It means a lot to our team when we receive positive feedback like this and we are truly grateful.

We hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 30 October 2013

This review is quite overdue but I would still like to share my experience.

I stayed at this hotel for 1 night back in August 2013. At first I thought a night would not be enough but I'm glad I did not have to stay another night as would have got bored. The hotel was clean, good size room and we managed to find free parking in one of the side streets which was about a 10-15 min walk otherwise you have to park in the near by NCP car park for a fee.

I managed to visit all the areas that I wanted to see and had time left over. The hotel is right in the city centre close by to everything. My main visit was to see all the indian shopping areas, local mosques and try out the restuarants. Everything was a 5 - 10 min drive and parking was free everywhere as well.

Had a little stroll into the quiet city centre but nothing you don't get in London so I would not waste my time and go there if I was you or if you have little time.

We ate out in the famous Indian Restuarant Mumtaz. I would say that this is aMUST if you go to Bradford. From start to finish the customer service was great, food was excellent and very tasty, portion sizes were big too. We did not eat their deserts as I wanted to eat the cornflake tart In Akbars Cafe that I was told was a must too and it was LOVELY.

If I were to visit Bradford again I would def stay at this hotel as the location is great. Cleanliness was good and the price we paid I couldn't complain.

Room Tip: Any room is fine I guess as the hotel does have lifts.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Dear Rajastyle

We are extremely grateful for your kind review. Thank you for sharing this feedback with us and letting us know how much you enjoyed your stay.

We hope you to see you again soon and thank you for recommending us

Kind regards,