“BEST STAY”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Leeds, England, United Kingdom
“BEST STAY”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

me and the friend and kids have been to this hotel nearly every week its clean and comfy and the kids love it standing at the big windows looking down on the world 2 big double beds tv and its so near the town wont go anywhere else

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
JurysInnBradford, Guest Relations Manager at Jurys Inn Bradford, responded to this review, 13 May 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review in relation to your stay at Jurys Inn Bradford,
I was delighted that you had an excellent stay with us, and I am delighted your children love to stay here also. I do hopw we have the pleasure of seeing you again soon and we look forward to your return,

Operations Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (195)
  • Greek first
Bristol, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Stayed here while on a course with work, the hotel is very central and the service and staff are very impressive, very good free high speed internet which is an added bonus. The food was also excellent and the rooms were very comfortable. I am back here in a couple of weeks time and I can not wait to return. I can't rate this hotel any higher.

Room Tip: Take advantage of the free wi-fi
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

i was delighted to hear you had a great stay at Jurys Inn Bradford and that you decided to share this on Tripadvisor. It is always nice to read such nice comments and to also hear great comments about our staff.

we do look forward to your return in the near future.

Scarborough, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 April 2014

on visit with friend to bradford first time going by train and going to see lion king at the theatre . 5 mins walk to hotel and theatre accross the road. shops 5 mins away . hotel staff welcoming rooms spotless. bar meal was fine service was with a smile found the young men working bars and costa and the evening room service man very happy we had a laugh and made us feel welcome .we didnt have breakfast but had drinks from the costa and enjoyed sitting there chatting. admitting the views are nothing to look at but i think bradford council are to blame for that. would stay again if we go back to bradford.

Room Tip: we had 6 floor family room for 2 oof us looked out to right hand side was ok bright room
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time review the Hotel following your recent stay.

I am happy that you found the location and our rooms to be suitable for your needs and that you enjoyed the experience overall especially that you found our staff very approachable I have passed your comments to our Hotel team and they were delighted to received your kind feedback.

When you are next in the area, we hope that we are able to welcome you back to the Hotel.

Kind Regards

Reading, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Our room was spotless but could do with a couple of pictures as looked a bit bare A bit stingy with the contents of the tea tray with only 4 pots of milk when you need two in each mug. Co-op store across the road was handy for buying a pint. We didn't sleep very well due to a coach of boys that were forever running around the corridors and at one point several in one room shouting. There appeared to be no adult supervision as they were all in the bar. There was also a disco across the road that went on till 3am and one behind the hotel that went on till late.
Now I come to my pet hate. Breakfast looked lovely but was not very hot and when you have to put it on a cold plate the food was cold within minutes. The evening meal looked ok but the chicken was so dry and tough we couldn't eat it, the veg was cold and the plate was cold. The next morning, cold plates again so breakfast was a croissant. The evening meal was again cold plates and the veg was cold. Found a solution though by covering everything in hot gravy. Last breakfast, yes you've guessed it. Cold plates. So another croissant.
The waitress was very good and very polite but to only have one person serving a whole room is not ideal.
Please, please, please do something about the cold plates. I realise the food was on a budget because it was a coach trip but would have been a lot better if it was hot and on a hot plate.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
JurysInnBradford, Guest Relations Manager at Jurys Inn Bradford, responded to this review, 27 April 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review here on trip advisor. I was sorry to hear that your recent stay at Jurys Inn Bradford was effected by noise and disturbance from the surrounding area. I have reviewed these isues and understand the frustration and impact this had on your recent stay.

I have also taken time to review the issues you experienced with cold plates and would like to apologise that this impacted your breakfast and dinner experience. If you would like to discuss further then please do not hesitate to contact me at mark_bussey@jurysinns.com.

Oxford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I had a delightful three-night stay at Jury's Bradford last weekend (11th - 14 April 2014) as part of a coach tour of the area. I adored the hotel - happy atmosphere, helpful attentive staff, delicious food, very comfortable bedroom (spotlessly clean and tidied every day) and an en suite bathroom. Everything in this bathroom worked perfectly. The curtains (and carpets in the corridors) were clean and fresh. We were greeted off our coach by a very young, polite and efficient manager with clear instructions on how to use the lifts and get to our bedrooms. I loved everything about the hotel, especially its proximity to Bradford Cathedral. The staff were tireless in looking after us. The dinners were healthy and impressive; three choices of main course with lots of different vegetables and delicious desserts. I loved the soups and there was free coffee in the lounge afterwards. Lovely!! I can't wait to go again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank SUE H
Dear guest,

Thank you for your review on Jurys Inn Bradford. I was delighted to hear you enjoyed our hotel and friendly service. It really does mean a lot to hear such nice comments about our hotel. I have passed your comments on to the rest of the team who were delighted to read your review. I do hope we get the opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future.

Nottingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

Nothing but praise for this hotel. Rooms are great, staff efficient and welcoming. Never had any complaint whilst staying here.
As a business user staying here a number of times it nice to know standards are continuously maintained.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
JurysInnBradford, Guest Relations Manager at Jurys Inn Bradford, responded to this review, 17 April 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review on trip advisor. It is always nice to read such nice comments, especially from our corporate guests. I look forward to seeing you again at Jurys Inn Bradford.

Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

Booked a room on Saturday night to visit friends and paid £44 through trip advisor with £16 for breakfast.

Was pleasantly surprised when we arrived considering the price, reception areas and rooms were way above the standard we expected and were spotlessly clean.

Reception staff were not very welcoming on arrival but we got checked in without too much hassle. Went for a walk around Bradford and after an hour or so we had seen over enough of what it had to offer and returned to the hotel for a drink. Got a drink at the bar and asked to charge it to the room but were rudely told I couldn't as I hadn't pre charged a credit card, however I had never been offered the opportunity to do so. Paid for the drinks and then realised the bar area had the majority of tables either occupied or reserved and was told it was busy and we wouldn't be able to eat in the restaurant either as it was fully booked with a coach party. As a guest I thought I may at least have the option. Found a table and watched in disbelief as an older gentleman and a couple of his friends were told they couldn't use the currently empty restaurant as there was a coach trip in and sent on their way to a local restaurant "forsters". This was around 5pm!

We pre charged a credit card, but then told ours friends to meet us elsewhere to avoid sitting in reception with a drink while the restaurant awaited the arrival of its coach parties.

Breakfast offered a wide choice and the young waiter was extremely friendly and keen to help out. On check out, the reception staff seemed more interested in talking to a party of friends or colleagues that were checking out than actually checking us out or asking how the stay was.

Car parking at the adjacent NCP was £8 for 24 hours with a 15% discount from the hotel.

Overall a good cheap hotel if you are visiting Bradford but the management and reception staff need some customer service training and some manners.

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank tom13mck
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review here on trip advisor, I was sorry to hear that you had issues with members of our team during your stay and would like to apologise for the issues you experienced I have shared your comments with the rest of the team to ensure customer service levels are kept to a high standard this is an area we do receive excellent guest feedback so I am rather upset that on this occassion we have failed to deliver during your stay. I am however happy to here that you enjoyed our hotel. If you would like to discuss further in relation to your recent stay then please do not hesitate to contact me at mark_bussey@jurysinns.com