“Excellent value”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Harrogate, United Kingdom
“Excellent value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014

Had a fantastic stay at Jurys Inn Bradford. A great location in the city centre and the room was very clean. Staff were very friendly. If I stay in Bradford again would definitely stay here, superb value.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
JurysInnBradford, Guest Relations Manager at Jurys Inn Bradford, responded to this review, 13 May 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you for your review of our Hotel.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to Jurys Inn Bradford and I have shared your feedback with the whole team here and they were ecstatic to received such kind comments.

We do hope that when you are next in the area we have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Hotel.

Operations Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (184)
  • Greek first
Aylesbury, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

Been here a number of times and each time it is the same. Good staff, great rooms and decent food. For less than £70, it is great value for money and knocks spots off anything else in Bradford. Shame car parking costs £8 a night, but that is what happens when you have a city centre location. Keep up the good work. Only niggle, have some fruit and fibre or bran flakes on the breakfast menu please!

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review of Jurys Inn Bradford here on Tripadvisor.
I am delighted that you find the experience of staying at Jurys to be the best in Bradford, And I am delighted to hear such good comments, It is always very pleasing to read.
I have also passed on your comments in relation to Breakfast to our head Chef.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Jurys Inn Bradford in the very near future,

Sheffield
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

Visited Bradford to see the Lion King at the Alhambra theatre. Chose this hotel as it was only a couple of minutes walk to the theatre and only approximately 5-10 minutes from the bus interchange. Room was comfortable with free internet which was an added bonus. Breakfast was excellent with a good choice of cereals fruit and cooked food. The bacon was some of the best I have come across in hotels. Good value hotel for convenience of visiting the theatre and the water park area.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank daddymike
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time review the Hotel following your recent stay.

I am happy that you found our rooms to be suitable for your needs and that you enjoyed the stay at Jurys Inn Bradford while finding us value for money.
I do hope you also enjoyed the great show at the Alhambra Theatre.

When you are next in the area, we hope that we are able to welcome you back to the Hotel.

Swansea, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

Stayed here in February on my own as part of a package with work. I arrived at the hotel worried that it was in a rough area but upon arrival I should not have worried. The hotel has no on site parking but a discount at the near NCP is given and is very reasonable for an over night stay.
Check in was efficient with the Operations manager Mark taking very good care of me, He was very welcoming and informative and looked after me throughout my stay. What excellent customer service! The hotel is very modern with a nice size restaurant and convenient bar. The bar prices were expensive but that is expected in a city hotel. The rooms were beautiful and spacious and includes free Wi-Fi. The shower pressure was excellent and breakfast was for me the highlight.

I am now planning a trip back to Bradford and I will almost certainly be staying at Jurys! A great stay all-round.

Room Tip: Choose an Executive upgrade which are situated on the higher floors
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Dear Guest

Thank you for your review of our Hotel.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to Holiday Inn Leeds Brighouse and have shared your feedback with the whole team here and they were ecstatic to received such kind comments as were I and is always nice to get personal praise and I am delighted on this instance that I met your expectations..

Leeds, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

me and the friend and kids have been to this hotel nearly every week its clean and comfy and the kids love it standing at the big windows looking down on the world 2 big double beds tv and its so near the town wont go anywhere else

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review in relation to your stay at Jurys Inn Bradford,
I was delighted that you had an excellent stay with us, and I am delighted your children love to stay here also. I do hopw we have the pleasure of seeing you again soon and we look forward to your return,

Bristol, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

Stayed here while on a course with work, the hotel is very central and the service and staff are very impressive, very good free high speed internet which is an added bonus. The food was also excellent and the rooms were very comfortable. I am back here in a couple of weeks time and I can not wait to return. I can't rate this hotel any higher.

Room Tip: Take advantage of the free wi-fi
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

i was delighted to hear you had a great stay at Jurys Inn Bradford and that you decided to share this on Tripadvisor. It is always nice to read such nice comments and to also hear great comments about our staff.

we do look forward to your return in the near future.

Scarborough, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

on visit with friend to bradford first time going by train and going to see lion king at the theatre . 5 mins walk to hotel and theatre accross the road. shops 5 mins away . hotel staff welcoming rooms spotless. bar meal was fine service was with a smile found the young men working bars and costa and the evening room service man very happy we had a laugh and made us feel welcome .we didnt have breakfast but had drinks from the costa and enjoyed sitting there chatting. admitting the views are nothing to look at but i think bradford council are to blame for that. would stay again if we go back to bradford.

Room Tip: we had 6 floor family room for 2 oof us looked out to right hand side was ok bright room
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time review the Hotel following your recent stay.

I am happy that you found the location and our rooms to be suitable for your needs and that you enjoyed the experience overall especially that you found our staff very approachable I have passed your comments to our Hotel team and they were delighted to received your kind feedback.