“A simply excellent hotel stay”
Review of Jurys Inn Bradford

Jurys Inn Bradford
Ranked #4 of 27 Hotels in Bradford
GreenLeadersSilver level
Blackpool, United Kingdom
“A simply excellent hotel stay”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

This hotel is probably the best hotel I have ever stayed in, I have stayed ample of times with work and just have a great time the staff are just fantastic with a real witty service team and a superb reception team, I have stayed in other Jurys hotels and this one so far is my favourite. It can get very busy but that is understandable as it is a very popular hotel within Bradford. Rooms are excellent with free Wi-Fi so I can work in my room, The hotel gives a real cosy feel as it is rather compact. It has a great Gym and is very central to the city and work.
Would recommend to all my family and friends and can not wait to return in July.

Room Tip: Make use of the Gym which is free to use as well as free internet
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
JurysInnBradford, Guest Relations Manager at Jurys Inn Bradford, responded to this review, 30 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time review the Hotel following your recent stay.

Dear Guest

I am happy that you found our rooms to be suitable for your needs and that you enjoyed the jurys inn experience
I have passed your comments to our Hotel team and they were delighted to received your kind feedback.

When you are next in the area, we hope that we are able to welcome you back to the Hotel.

Operations Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (189)
  • Greek first
Blackpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay.the staff were friendly.the room was lovely.the breakfast was amazing.if work ever send me to bradford again i will be staying here..the room i had was a double bed and also had a single..plenty of tea.coffee.also hair dryer.iron and board in the room.plus shampoo and shower gel. :-)

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
JurysInnBradford, Guest Relations Manager at Jurys Inn Bradford, responded to this review, 13 May 2014
Thank you for your review of our Hotel.

Dear Guest,

I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to Jurys Inn Bradford and I have shared your feedback with the whole team here and they were delighted to received such kind comments.

We do hope that when you are next in the area we have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Hotel.

Hertfordshire
Reviewed 8 May 2014

We stayed here for one night , we havent stayed at a jurys inn before. The hotel was well located in the centre. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. We put the 'do not disturb' sign on the door overnight and was surprised when the maid started knocking at 9am and woke us up. When i checked the sign had been removed. A slight annoyance as we had spent all weekend travelling and were very tired. Then about 20 minutes later we were woke again by someone else hoovering outside our door. On checking out we waited ages for the lift as one was broken, each time it came up to us it was already full. We had to carry all our bags down 7 flights of stairs. Apart from that a nice stay

• Stayed May 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts here on tripadvisor,
I am delighted that you had a comfortable stay. I was sorry however to hear that you you were woken earlier than expected due to your do not disturb sign going missing and the issues you experienced with our lifts due to the maintanace issues.

I do hope we can accommodate you again in the near future and obce again thank you for sharing your review here on tripadvisor.

Yorkshire
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for a few nights and found the hotel really nice.

Good sized rooms with air con, comfy bed and adequate facilities including hair dryer and an iron and ironing board.

Food was nice, had a few meals in the restaurant, very pricey for what you get. Extortionate alcohol prices. Breakfast, I like a healthy breakfast and struggle in hotels, this was no different. There is a good choice but aside from big bowls of grapefruit nothing much healthy - not everyone wants cooked breakfasts. The yoghurt wasn't very nice :-(

There is expensive NCP parking round the back but it's secure and expected in a city centre.

I'd stay here again

Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent review on trip advisor I was delighted to hear that you had an enjoyable stay here at Jurys Inn Bradford.

I hope we see you again soon in Bradford

Basildon
Reviewed 5 May 2014

We had an overnight stop here as part of our coach holiday returning from the IoM. Central city location close to the Alhambra Theatre and other attractions means you don't get a great view from your room but do get the advantages of being in the centre of town!

Check in was quick with friendly reception staff and our room (4th floor) was large, very clean and well equipped with a really comfortable bed.

Drinks in the bar were served with a smile and it was nice to see a local ale on draught - tasted good too!

Our evening meal was good with a choice of courses and our choice of haddock fillet with garlic & spinach was tasty and the waiting staff were friendly & efficient. Breakfast was the usual buffet and my only moan is that the black pudding was a little dried out (but still tasty) but the bacon was excellent - the best I had during the week.

Checkout was quick and overall I would rate the service from all the staff as excellent.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Alan E
Dear Guest,

I greatly appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback here on TripAdvisor following your recent overnight stay with us.

I was delighted to read that you had enjoyed your stay and hope that when we next have the pleasures of welcoming you to Jurys Inn the next time you are in Bradford.

Harrogate, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Had a fantastic stay at Jurys Inn Bradford. A great location in the city centre and the room was very clean. Staff were very friendly. If I stay in Bradford again would definitely stay here, superb value.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Dear Guest

Thank you for your review of our Hotel.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to Jurys Inn Bradford and I have shared your feedback with the whole team here and they were ecstatic to received such kind comments.

Aylesbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

Been here a number of times and each time it is the same. Good staff, great rooms and decent food. For less than £70, it is great value for money and knocks spots off anything else in Bradford. Shame car parking costs £8 a night, but that is what happens when you have a city centre location. Keep up the good work. Only niggle, have some fruit and fibre or bran flakes on the breakfast menu please!

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review of Jurys Inn Bradford here on Tripadvisor.
I am delighted that you find the experience of staying at Jurys to be the best in Bradford, And I am delighted to hear such good comments, It is always very pleasing to read.
I have also passed on your comments in relation to Breakfast to our head Chef.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Jurys Inn Bradford in the very near future,