Jurys Inn Bradford
Midland Hotel(Bradford)
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
    1,441 results
    All reviewsncp car parkcoach tripcity centrealhambra theatrebusiness tripevening mealcoach partymodern hotelmedia museumnational holidaysgood sizepleasant staywould stay againreception staffone night staynight's sleepexcellent stay
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

Lovely hotel clean rooms nice staff what more can I ask for and good for the price as was cheap for a night's stay following a night out in Bradford good value for money with regards to clean rooms nice comfy beds quiet hotel wonderful

• Stayed: June 2014
    JurysInnBradford, Guest Relations Manager at Jurys Inn Bradford, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Thank you for your review of our Hotel.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to Jurys Inn Bradford, I have shared your feedback with the whole team here and they were delighted to received such kind comments.

We do hope that when you are next in the area we have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Hotel.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 13 June 2014

I have stayed at Jurys Inn on a number of occasions on business and have always found a particularly high standard. The hotel is modern and welcoming and the rooms are clean, well appointed and comfortable. The staff are fantastic - very helpful and friendly. The breakfast is excellent with plenty to choose from - they can even poach an egg properly, which other hotels really struggle to do. My only gripe this time was the fact that my room (223) overlooked a car park. The problem being that there were no net curtains or blinds and the security guy in his hut outside, together with others parking their cars, could see right in. I really think the hotel should do something about this as privacy is really compromised. Other than that, another pleasant stay.

Room Tip: Avoid any room overlooking the car park.
    • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
    1  Thank LutonHatter88

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor,
    I would like to thank you for your good feedback in relation to the privacy of your room, and thanks to your comments I am now looking at installing new netted curtains to help with the privacy of our rooms, Thank you for bringing your small gripe to my attention and this great feedback helps us to improve our service to our guests and hope we have the chance of welcoming you back to our hotel soon.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Very disappointed with my stay here tonight, having stayed here on a number of occasions I was expecting the normally great service, as ever the check in and room were excellent, however my meal tonight was dreadful to say the least. I ordered two course for £17.95, the Prawn & Crayfish salad were fine, service very good, however as I took my last mouthful of the starter my main arrived before I could even swallow the starter, ok I like quick service but I think a space of 1 or 2 mins minimum would be fine. I had ordered the 7Oz Centre Rump Steak " Premium Cut lean and tender" medium rare, this came with a side of tomatoes, salad, chips and onion rings, I must say all the sides were excellent, however the steak was not up to the standard I would expect, the Steak was well cooked from end to end, with no taste what so ever, I was very disappointed, my excellent waitress asked if all was ok and I asked how I had ordered, she confirmed that it was medium rare, she could see that I was disappointed, again excellent service as I was asked by another member of staff is all was ok as I had not eaten my food, I was then informed that I could ask for another steak ( after eating most of the sides) however I was informed the steak would be in the region of 20 to 30 mins and they were now busy. I declined and informed them that I would pay for my meal and go for a local Indian, however with a broken leg I would be unable to walk as far as the nearest Indian restaurant, a new steak was produced in 1 min .. smaller than ever and totally cooked to death, again 1 bite and I left the main. I paid the £17.95 in full and left very disappointed.

Room Tip: I have found all rooms to be very good quality
    • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Marc B,

Thank you for sharing your experience here on TripAdvisor,

I was sorry to hear that the night of your stay that we did live up to the usual good service that we pride ourselves on, I would like to apologise on behalf of the management team, and would love to discuss further with yourself to enable me to put this right for you.
    Please drop me an email Marc, at mark_bussey@jurysinns.com and Iw ould be happy to ensure I put this right for you, Once again please accept my apologies with regards to your dissapointment and hope I can make this up to you Marc.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Stayed at the Jurys Inn on 9 June 2014 - the staff were very helpful and courteous. Our room was very clean and quiet, we were on the fifth floor, bed was hard but comfortable, pillows a bit less comfortable, but we had a good undisturbed nights' sleep. Breakfast was very nice and plenty of choice - scrambled eggs, not my particular favourite I would have liked a fried egg. Still everything else was lovely. The hotel is in a great position when visiting the Alhambra for a show. Will book again when at another show. Thank you to the staff.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Than you for taking time to review our hotel here on Tripadvisor,

I was delighted to read that your stay was an enjoyable one and I look forward to welcoming you back soon,

Reviewed 7 June 2014

This is the second time we have stayed at the Jurys Inn. To be fair we got the room pretty cheap but the room we were given was a disabled room which had a connecting door to another room from which we could hear all sorts of noises if you get my drift. The room itself was fine, but the disabled bathroom was huge with a tiny sink (no where to put my toiletry bag) it was a bit unromantic for a night away with my hubby.

The bedding was full of holes so that you could see the duvet underneath, also a bit off putting.

The location is good, if you want to go out for a drink or meal in the evening.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review here on tripadvisor,
    I was sorry to hear that your stay did not live up to your expectation, and I was sorry to hear you were allocated a room with an interconnecting door. These are generally provided for family rooms so I will review this with my reception manager, and would like to apologise that this had such an impact on your stay. If you would like to discuss further then please do not hesitate to contact me at mark_bussey@jurysinns.com and I would be happy to discuss further,