We stayed here after flying into Leeds Bradford airport that evening, as we were expecting to be late arriving we called ahead to let them know and they were very accommodating. We arrived earlier than expected and the very pleasant girl on the reception desk recognised that we weren’t due until later (it’s comforting to know that reception had been told), and checked us in very quickly and efficiently.
The room was very clean and comfortable, lots of green which is their corporate colour but it wasn’t over powering. The toilet and bathroom were separate which seemed a bit strange and the toilet made funny farting noises when flushed which amused us a bit.
There isn’t much within walking distance but there is a bar and restaurant on site, didn’t try the restaurant but did have a pint in the bar. Very friendly staff but the drinks aren’t cheap – or maybe I’m just tight!!! Didn’t have breakfast so obviously can’t comment on that either, might have been good, might not?
The only negative comment I can think of (because I like to give full rounded reviews) is that the less public areas such as the stairwells could do with a bit of attention, I like to use the stairs rather than the lifts and the stairwells felt very neglected.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just off the M606, Campanile Bradford offers Wi-Fi, free on-site parking and modern accommodation with en suite facilities, with easy access to the region's major road network. All of the rooms feature a 32-inch LED Freeview HD flat-screen TV and tea and coffee making facilities. They also have a large work desk and a telephone. All have en suite facilities. The Campanile restaurant serves a traditional cooked and continental breakfast. There are also menu and buffet options for lunch and evening meals, and the restaurant features a summer terrace for al fresco dining. The restaurant has constantly updated daily deals and food specials. Situated between Bradford and Leeds, The Campanile Bradford is close to a number of major roads. Bradford Interchange and Forster Square Railway Station are just 2.5 miles away, and Leeds Bradford International Airport is only 8 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Louvre hotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Campanile Bradford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Campanile Bradford Hotel Bradford
- La Quinta Bradford
- Novotel Bradford
- Campanile Bradford Yorkshire