stayed at the campanile overnight on august 3rd 2013, nice rooms clean tidy only downfall no hand towels not even when asked about them plus the lovely green wardrobes leave a bit to be desired.. stayed here with national holidays mystery tour nice but on an industrial estate food nice but beer expensive if you stay here get a taxi to the village only £4 lot cheaper. our roon overlooked the carpark and batleys lol request a room viewing the terrrace if you can.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just off the M606, Campanile Bradford offers Wi-Fi, free on-site parking and modern accommodation with en suite facilities, with easy access to the region's major road network. All of the rooms feature a 32-inch LED Freeview HD flat-screen TV and tea and coffee making facilities. They also have a large work desk and a telephone. All have en suite facilities. The Campanile restaurant serves a traditional cooked and continental breakfast. There are also menu and buffet options for lunch and evening meals, and the restaurant features a summer terrace for al fresco dining. The restaurant has constantly updated daily deals and food specials. Situated between Bradford and Leeds, The Campanile Bradford is close to a number of major roads. Bradford Interchange and Forster Square Railway Station are just 2.5 miles away, and Leeds Bradford International Airport is only 8 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Louvre hotels, Priceline, Odigeo, Superbreak UK, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Campanile Bradford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Campanile Bradford Hotel Bradford
- La Quinta Bradford
- Novotel Bradford
- Campanile Bradford Yorkshire