“ALTHOUGH A LITTLE OUT OF THE WAY - IT'S A NICE HOTEL”
Review of Campanile Bradford

Campanile Bradford
Ranked #15 of 27 Hotels in Bradford
Shipley, West Yorks
“ALTHOUGH A LITTLE OUT OF THE WAY - IT'S A NICE HOTEL”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We got a special discount offer to stop for one night with B&B and £15 towards the evening meal. The Hotel is lovely and clean and the rooms are basic but adequate (the bath is nice and deep).

They don't have many drinks on draft (bottled cider only) and the prices are a like most hotels, so we decided to go to Wibsey for a few drinks (great pubs in Wibsey - all walking distance from each other). DON'T use the hotel taxi telephone. They quoted us £9 to go to Wibsey, so I googled local taxi's and we only paid £4.80 and he quoted £6 to Bradford City centre.

The evening meal/Breakfast was okay. There was a lot of variety for breakfast.

I've booked again for next month.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Noreen G, General Manager at Campanile Bradford, responded to this review, 31 July 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. I am pleased to read that you were not disappointed with your choice of hotel

My team and I do everything we can to drive really good customer service, so every guests leaves with the thought of coming back

I am sorry you thought the price of drinks at our bar was expensive. We are part of a chain and have our prices set through head office and the brewery. I will pass on your comments for their perusal for when they are looking at price setting

I have taken on board your comments around the prices of taxi’s from our nominated firm and I will be happy to discuss this with them personally

I am pleased to see you thought we were great value for money. We address our rates daily to make sure we offer the best rates available to our guests

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind regards

Noreen G

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel as a stop over during our journey to Scotland. The staff were extremely friendly and accommodating and made us all feel extremely welcome especially our messy, noisy eight month old baby!
The room we had was spacious and scrupulously clean and the dinner was excellent value & delicious!
Thank you!

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Noreen G, General Manager at Campanile Bradford, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to hear you had a great stay with us.

I am pleased to hear you thought my rooms were of a high standard and that my team took good care of you. I am proud to be able to pass on such lovely feedback to my team - thank you

Best regards

Northumberland
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Had a problem booking in at reception as they would not take the card details sent by "Late-rooms. com", so had to phone the company and get receptionist to talk to the card holder - Never had this problem before and travel all over the UK. Once sorted, room very spacious, free Wi-Fi, separate toilet and shower.......not sure about the green wardrobe and shelves lol.
Easy access to main roads and although on an industrial estate it is safe and fine. If you want a change of scenery as it is rather isolated you will need to drive or get a taxi.
As a business traveller it certainly met my expectations.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Simon R, Front Office Manager at Campanile Bradford, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to hear enjoyed your stay with us.

I am delighted to hear that we met your expectations.

London
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Stayed in the hotel Friday & Saturday so I could attend my Son's stag day at York races.
The hotel is located just off the M606 so ideally located, downside it is in a trading estate, but this was not a problem.
The rooms are basic but adequate for my needs.
Staff are very friendly.
The bar area is good, unfortunately they don't have SKY Sports on the TV.
I would return to the hotel.

Room Tip: Keep away from the front of the hotel near the main entrance, can be noisy.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Simon R, Front Office Manager at Campanile Bradford, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
Dear Guest

I am delighted to hear that you found our staff to be friendly.

Redditch, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I have just returned from this hotel after spending 2 nights the hotel is on an industrial sight but is fine. the staff are very helpful providing a map for us to get to the bus stop better then driving into Bradford. the lady who serves the breakfast is very nice and helpful. the beds are the most comfortable we have ever had in an hotel . I would stay in this hotel next time no problem.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest

I'm glad to hear that you found our beds comfortable.

Our guests' comments always contribute to enhance our customer service.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Campanile Bradford again soon.

Reading, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 July 2014

My first time in a Campanile hotel. We stayed for just two nights and although not a very attractive building this hotel offers great service and comfortable rooms at a budget price. The large rooms were very comfy and clean and the staff were very helpful. This hotel is located on a business estate just off the M606 so if you are looking for pretty this is not for you. However it scores highly on convenience, practical cheap and very comfortable and well run.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to hear you had a good stay with us.

We pride ourselves on being value for money and do everything we can to ensure every guest has an exceptional experience with us.

Our guests' comments always contribute to enhance our customer service.

We look forward to welcoming you to Campanile Bradford again soon.

Bradford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Air conditioning was great, ample parking, Friendly Professional Staff, Stayed an extra night and booking the additional night was simple with a quick call from the room to reception, Good value for money, reccomended

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Norland G
Noreen G, General Manager at Campanile Bradford, responded to this review, 27 June 2014
Dear Guest

I am delighted you decided to stay another night and we looked after you.

Kind regards