Have stayed in this hotel before. It is very much the same as other 3star hotels. Had dinner delivered to the room and it was enjoyable. There was nothing wrong with the food. Had breakfast every morning but there does need to be more variety of meats etc for the continental breakfast. The room was clean and comfortable. The staff were polite and helpful. It is centrally placed for eady access to a lot of places. Overall we enjoyed our stay and will go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just off the M606, Campanile Bradford offers Wi-Fi, free on-site parking and modern accommodation with en suite facilities, with easy access to the region's major road network. All of the rooms feature a 32-inch LED Freeview HD flat-screen TV and tea and coffee making facilities. They also have a large work desk and a telephone. All have en suite facilities. The Campanile restaurant serves a traditional cooked and continental breakfast. There are also menu and buffet options for lunch and evening meals, and the restaurant features a summer terrace for al fresco dining. The restaurant has constantly updated daily deals and food specials. Situated between Bradford and Leeds, The Campanile Bradford is close to a number of major roads. Bradford Interchange and Forster Square Railway Station are just 2.5 miles away, and Leeds Bradford International Airport is only 8 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Louvre hotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Campanile Bradford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Campanile Bradford Hotel Bradford
- La Quinta Bradford
- Novotel Bradford
- Campanile Bradford Yorkshire