“Friendly staff”

Best Western Bradford Guide Post Hotel
Ranked #12 of 27 Hotels in Bradford
Reviewed 24 February 2013

Just coming to the end of our 4 week stay at this hotel and I cannot praise the staff highly enough, everyone goes out of their way to be helpful. Really friendly and always have a welcome smile. Nothing has been too much trouble. The restaurant has a lovely atmosphere and the food is excellent and plentiful. From the bedrooms to the communal rooms, everywhere is spotlessly clean. We have stayed here before and never been disappointed. Really looking forward to staying again & cannot wait for the Motown Night on the 11th May, see you all soon.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 12 December 2012

STayed at this hotel on a short break coach trip to go to the xmas festival at grassington
I paid a single supplement and got a single room which would have been ok but it was right opposite the door to the function room and next door to the toilets. The noise was unbearable with the comings and goings. With screaming and shouting in the corridor out side the toilets Next morning (SAt) I saw the person in charge at the desk who was very helpful I explained that I felt aggreived that I had paid single supplement and got a single room which I would expect to get a double and also not get the worse room in the hotel.
The lady I saw was very understanding and helpful she got me moved to a double room on the first floor. There was a function that night which is par for the course at xmas but I was able to sleep ok as I could only hear the music and not the other racket. The food was excellent and also the service. The rooms are very well equiped single and double. Very nice hotel
but I THINK THE LADY ON THE DESK MADE IT. WELL DONE TO HER

Room Tip: Go for rooms on the right hand side of reception they are not over the function room
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank c_ryan930
Reviewed 10 December 2012

Stayed here as a 3 day tour with just go holidays overall a very nice hotel with clean bedroom and bathroom was very modernThe food was very nice you were given plenty to eat and the vegetables were very fresh i just felt that there should have been two lots of tea and coffee on one table as there was alot of people on our table and they wasnt enough to go round so we had to ask for it to be filled up. Apart from that very satsifed and i would stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 December 2012

Stayed here so I could meet up with family before christmas. The staff were friendly and helpful, we had a meal in the restaurant which was lovely. We were all served together and considering there were 14 in our party that's very good. The room was comfortable and warm and I slept well. My partner struggled as he retired early and the party night was still going strong until 1.00 am. Breakfast was very enjoyable with lots of choice, would definitely stay here again if needed.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 December 2012

We were in a party of ten and took advantage of the all inclusive drinks package that was on offer and boy I'm glad we did !! What a great night we had. Disco, festive fayre and unlimited drinks until midnight (draught and house spirits.) The room was comfortable and the breakfast was good, over all a cracking night ... thankyou.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 November 2012

This is a very nice hotel a real find We were a group of about 20 staying over from a golden wedding. Made very welcome staff friendly and helpful. does what is says on the tin, On the edge of an industrial park but no noise

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 November 2012

We stayed for one night for work. Friendly staff and the room was clean and a good size. We ate in the restaurant as the menu looked appealing but unfortunately it did not live up to it's expectations. The chicken was dry and the vegetables were hard and watery. Overpriced.
I would stay again but I'd eat out next time.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business