“quality service”

Ranked #12 of 27 Hotels in Bradford
hull uk
“quality service”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

I have stopped at this hotel on a number of ocations allways in the disabled room I found the room to be of a high standard and all the staff was pleasant and could not do enogh for you.
the food in the resterant and allso bar meals was of a high standard.
I could not fault this hotel at all.

Room Tip: disabled rooms fully recomended for the disabled and quite too
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Chatteris
Reviewed 1 April 2013

We called for lunch on Good Friday. The staff were friendly and attentive and the food was delicious. We did not stay overnight as we were staying with family, but would definitely visit the restaurant again.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
larbert
Reviewed 27 March 2013

I always stay here when on business, its a great hotel with nice friendly and helpful staff, I always judge a hotel on the basis if it's clean, warm and can i get a good nights sleep And the guide post ticks all the boxes. I would say this is a little gem of a hotel and I have probably stayed around 30 nights and never had a problem so on that basis I would recommend the Best Western Guide Post to friends and family if they are coming to the area.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 March 2013

I stayed here with a colleague 6/3/13 and have to say that we both thought it was fantastic. As in other reviews we cant praise the staff highley enough. From the moment we checked in to the moment we left everyone was warm and friendly. The food was very good with a choice of eating in the restaurant or the bar,young lady behind the bar was good fun. Lovely comfy beds and the only Best Western i have stayed at so far with quilts.
Will stay again.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Torquay, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 March 2013

I stay here when on business, its a great hotel with nice friendly staff, I always judge a hotel on the basis if it's clean, warm and can i get a good nights sleep And the guide post ticks all the boxes.
I would say this is a little gem of a hotel and I have probably stayed 10 times and never had a problem so on that basis I would recommend this best western

Room Tip: Not stayed in the single rooms but all the double rooms I have been in are all very similar, nice si...
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Jarrod H
Bradford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 February 2013

Just coming to the end of our 4 week stay at this hotel and I cannot praise the staff highly enough, everyone goes out of their way to be helpful. Really friendly and always have a welcome smile. Nothing has been too much trouble. The restaurant has a lovely atmosphere and the food is excellent and plentiful. From the bedrooms to the communal rooms, everywhere is spotlessly clean. We have stayed here before and never been disappointed. Really looking forward to staying again & cannot wait for the Motown Night on the 11th May, see you all soon.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
Southampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 December 2012

STayed at this hotel on a short break coach trip to go to the xmas festival at grassington
I paid a single supplement and got a single room which would have been ok but it was right opposite the door to the function room and next door to the toilets. The noise was unbearable with the comings and goings. With screaming and shouting in the corridor out side the toilets Next morning (SAt) I saw the person in charge at the desk who was very helpful I explained that I felt aggreived that I had paid single supplement and got a single room which I would expect to get a double and also not get the worse room in the hotel.
The lady I saw was very understanding and helpful she got me moved to a double room on the first floor. There was a function that night which is par for the course at xmas but I was able to sleep ok as I could only hear the music and not the other racket. The food was excellent and also the service. The rooms are very well equiped single and double. Very nice hotel
but I THINK THE LADY ON THE DESK MADE IT. WELL DONE TO HER

Room Tip: Go for rooms on the right hand side of reception they are not over the function room
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled with friends