The hotel does look very pretty, but that is only on the surface.
1. The receptionist was not willing to change our feather pillows for non-feather, so we had to bring our own pillows from home!!! The excuse was: the room has already been made!!!
2. Eventhoug very pretty, the room was very dirty. Piles of dust on the skirting boards, lots of dust on the vallance undersheet of the bed (!!!!!!), filthy window net, mouldy shower curtain. Overpowering smell of dust.
3. Extremely noisy during the night, we were kept awake all night by people shouting and running arround in the early hours. Right above our room. No sound insulation at all. We could here the neighbour guests just talking to each other.
4. No continental breakfast is offered, only cooked (which was nice) and cereal and tin fruits ( no fresh fruits either)
The hotel charges for all this "comodities" £80 per night. We never felt that they were consideret at all about keeping us happy as their customers. All they were bothered about was getting our money.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Bradford Guide Post Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Bradford Guide Post Hotel Yorkshire
- Bradford Best Western