“Delicious as always!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 June 2012

I have visited this restaurant on a number of occasions and have always found it to be 100% Excellent. The staff are friendly, Prices reasonable and the food absolutely delicious. The menu has plenty to choose from and I would highly reccomend this restaurant to anyone looking for a damn good 'Ruby Murray'

1  Thank Nickwoj

Reviewed 7 June 2012 via mobile

Came here after being advised it was a must eat....

Honestly.... I wouldn't say it was terrible the Chef was kind enough to create a custom dish which was delicious. The gentleman who served us was really nice which always helps the experience.

My chicken wings were cooked to the inch of their lives. There literally was no meat left on them. However the we're well marinated if only they were cooked for less to allow the chicken to be more succulent.

The toilets were also unclean... And they were the ladies... Which is generally the cleanest in most restaurants.

Reviewed 12 May 2012

Let me start by saying that I am notoriously difficult to please when it comes to curries. This was our first visit, usually going to Omar Khans, but will be coming to Saffron again. Everything was top class and nothing could be faulted from service, starters through to mains. After reading reviews of Saffron I went for the Royal Delight which blew my socks off, it was that good, faultless. Cant recommend highly enough, do try Saffron.

Reviewed 1 March 2012

Wow, where to start. The resturant itself is stylish and modern, their is a nice reception where you can have a beverage.
The food was out of this world, from the starter to the main, totally delicous. I haven't eaten so well for a long time. I must recommend the Saffron Special Starter Plateau - delicous!
No faults at all, and very reasonably priced!

Reviewed 14 November 2011

We went for the buffet on a wednesday night, which contained a samosa, pakora, bit of salad for starters which comes on a plate served (this is set, if you want more they will charge your for more). However I don't even think they need the starters as the mains are ample and taste delicious. Chicken tikka masala, rogan josh, butter chicken (delight i think they name it), lamb keema, lamb rogan josh, rice, several vegetarian dishes which we didn't try because we were full.

We were both absolutely full and felt bad leaving quite a bit of food on the third round, however we were full up from the starters and popadums (pops were ordered separate).

Service was excellent, it turned busy right after we got there (book in advance), as for the bill, we ate till we dropped along with 1 large cobra, 2 j20's and a glass of rose for £26 i think. It'll be hard to beat it as i've eaten at other similar establishments.

2  Thank IS1984