“I must say the staff were fantastic, friendly and very welcoming!!”
Review of Dubrovnik Hotel

Dubrovnik Hotel
Ranked #8 of 27 Hotels in Bradford
Stirling, United Kingdom
“I must say the staff were fantastic, friendly and very welcoming!!”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Just returned from a recent weekend stay, what a lovely hotel and I must say the staff were fantastic, friendly and very welcoming! Breakfast hit the spot and the restaurant food was great, perfectly cooked steak!! The bed was extremely comfy and we hope to stay again at this cheerful hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Stephen S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
hull
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Just returned home after having a family party at the Dubrovnik, Function room is most attractive a really impressive room, well laid out clean and tidy, spacious enough for a dance should you feel the urge. Food was excellent,well cooked and well presented. Staff very friendly and helpful. This was my second visit to the venue for a family party and again on the last visit everything was excellent. Looking forward to my next party invite, hope that's at the Dubrovnik too.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 June 2014

To the hotel:
"I just want to thank you so much for a truly wonderful afternoon yesterday.
Here is an excerpt from an email I sent to my friend yesterday:
"I took my Aunty June out for a Birthday Surprise Afternoon-Tea as she is 80 today. And it was just smashing! The waitress was the most amazing woman. She was in her late 50's and was from Bosnia and she was one of those amazing people : the most kindest, gentlest, beautiful and special beings and she even gave us an unexpected glass of Pink Champagne each! (All those fizzy, smiley bubbles going up your nose! Such a buzz!) At the end of the meal, she hugged us both warmly and sincerely, and stood for ages waving us goodbye. She made the entire experience totally gorgeous and I'll definitely write and tell her that, and the hotel, so that nice things can happen to her. She was called ' Sara' ."

Please pass this on to Sara because she is quite obviously an angel.
I have been to a lot of Afternoon-Teas to the point I could write a book about them and yours was one of the best I have ever had in Yorkshire. You got everything absolutely right as far as me and Aunty were concerned. It was everything we'd hoped for and more besides.
I use to teach Customer-Care and I can't say I see much of it, until yesterday. From all the people behind the scenes who created the lovely atmosphere, the beautiful dining-room experience, the wonderful food,and to Sara front-of-house, all was perfect. I will recommend everybody and put this review on Trip Advisor. Everyone: all those in the customer-service industry and customers themselves can learn from how you do it at The Dubrovnik.
Thank you again so much for making my Aunty's 80th Birthday so special. She already had wonderful memories of the Dubrovnik from a regimental dinner her husband and her attended where he was given a medal, of which she was very proud.
We look forward to coming again."

Sent from my iPad

1 Thank mandisolk
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Stayed with friends for the weekend, excellent value for money and really helpful and friendly staff. The rooms are spacious and clean and location well suited for exploring the Yorkshire Dales. I would definitely recommend it!

1 Thank kathleen a
Bradford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 June 2014

I have just been to The Hotel for Afternoon Tea and it was very good . We had A glass of sparkling wine then some very good sandwiches, warm scones butter cream and Jam. This was followed by 2 cream butterfly buns and 2 cream eclairs. This was finished with tea or coffee. We will most definitely go back again . I cannot recommend it enough.

Huddersfield, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 June 2014

A lovely afternoon having cucumber sandwiches, chocolate eclairs and cakes- all with pink fizz and then coffee. A lovely experience. I took my mum and dad as an afternoon treat and then we had a walk round lister park and the art gallery. A great saturday afternoon.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Spennymoor, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Just spent one night here on business what a friendly, clean and welcoming hotel.

Did not eat here but they suggest a wonderful Thai restaurant where we also met the owner of the hotel who just happened to drop in, had good chat with him.

Breakfast good

Will stay again next time in area

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business