The Hanover in Bradford is a lovely place, but I found the drinks very expensive. It is more of a hotel where business is conducted rather than a holiday. Who would want to go to Bradford on holiday anyway?I went to stay at the hotel which was part of a package to visit the Leeds studios and the Emmerdale set.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm 'Yorkshire' welcome is waiting for you at BEST WESTERN PLUS Cedar Court Hotel Leeds/Bradford. One of the largest, AA 4-star independent and purpose built Conference and Events venues in the North. The Hotel is ideally located right at the heart of the M1/M62 motorway network. This prominent and popular location regularly plays host to large scale conferences, dinner dances, weddings and special events. For business or leisure, BEST WESTERN PLUS Cedar Court Hotel Leeds/Bradford really does deliver the complete package. Our facilities include: *131 freshly refurbished en-suite bedrooms*Conference and events facilities for up to 1,000 delegates*Award winning Four Seasons Brasserie, delivering locally sourced Yorkshire produce *Leisure facilities including pool, spa, sauna, steam room and gym*500 free on-site fully illuminated car parking spaces.*Free Wi-Fi ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Superbreak UK, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Cedar Court Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Court Leeds / Bradford Hotel Bradford
- Cedar Court Hotel Leeds Bradford
- Best Western Plus Cedar Court Hotel Bradford, Yorkshire