Clarion Cedar Court Hotel Bradford
Great 4.5/5
Midland Hotel(Bradford)
Great 4.5/5
1,198 results
All reviewsleisure facilitiessteam roomgroupon dealevening mealhealth clubbar pricesweekend breakfood was lovelyexcellent value for moneyfollowing morningtea and coffeefull englishmotorwaygemmagymdiscoyorkshire
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 February 2012

This was my first official Sporting Dinner, where I was involved in organising and setting up for the event, not just attending. Our aim is to ensure that FC Halifax Town is seen as a quality club, both on and off the pitch. The evening at The Cedar Court, Bradford was a success, where everyone commented on our professionalism and how well the event was run, from both an image and experience viewpoint. I’d heard how good it was last year and I’ve now seen first-hand the preparation and work done by our own staff in organising the room presentation and audio visual support for the night. It requires teamwork though and I’d personally like to thank all the staff at The Cedar Court, Bradford, especially Katie, Rachel, and Simon; all of who tirelessly ensured that everything went smoothly in both the build-up and during the event itself. We even had a late panic when we spotted our own printing error but Katie was instantly on hand to help rectify the situation by re-printing the info for us there and then. Thanks again on behalf of Pete, Greg, our Board of Directors and myself for your assistance.

Mark Brier, Sales & Marketing Executive - FC Halifax Town

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Mark B
Reviewed 19 February 2012

I just wanted to say how impressed I was at our time at Cedar Court Hotel. Despite being local, it’s the first time we have visited. What struck me was the friendly staff both in Admin, Pool area and waiters.

We chose the Valentines Motown package with overnight stay. The hotel gave passes so we and our two teenage lads could use the pool, gym and sauna facilities during the day. The Motown evening was great. We have diet requirements that were emailed ahead to sales admin Joanne and were followed perfectly. The disco was great too, we had so much fun.

We were so impressed at the gym and pool facilities that I even signed up all four of us on their membership package! Manager Chris did a great job talking us through the process and is a really great ambassador for the hotel. This facility is part of the Hotel and not a separate franchise so there are membership benefits for the hotel too.

All I can say is they made a great first impression, we were really comfortable and have won over new customers in our family.

Room Tip: Check out the gym and swimming pool facilities to a relaxing bonus.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 February 2012

I attended a charity Ball at cedar court & stayed in one of their double rooms, which was clean, newly refurbished, flat screen TV and of a high standard, but again like the other reviews what shone out for me too was the friendliness of all the staff which nothing seemed to be any trouble, this went for all the staff I came across including a fellow Irish man who managed the bar area and led an exceptional team of bar staff, the food on the night was amazing, very well presented and the cut of beef melted in your mouth. I would definitely recommend this hotel thank you all at Cedar Court!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 February 2012

I recently attended a chairity Ball at cedar court @ stayed in one of there double rooms,which I found to be of the highest standard.But what shone out for me was the friendliness of the staff who for them nothing seemed to be any trouble,this goes for all the staff I came across from bar staff to reception to the managers.I feel a specical mention should be made about the food which was very very good.Well done Cedar court.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 February 2012

I recently attended a charity gala ball at the Cedar Court & stayed in one of their std double rooms. The hotel & room were of a good standard but what shone out was the friendliness & professionalism of all the staff. Every one from the waiters, waitresses & bar staff to reception & managers were all great and made the event one of the best I've been to in a long time.

• Stayed: February 2012