I stayed at this hotel with my wife on 21st February 2014. When we arrived we checked the room to make sure all was ok. Whilst looking for the hairdryer we checked the drawers and found in one drawer a half-eaten chocolate bar and an old cake. We also noticed that the bin in our bathroom had not been emptied. I brought this to the attention of what I think was the Duty Manager. He offered us another room however I informed him that my daughter was next door to us and would prefer to stay. He said he would arrange for our room to be serviced. The room was serviced and the two areas of concern which were brought to his attention were rectified. However, the person servicing the room failed to remove the ironing board which had been dumped in there or the fact that there was no bin other than the small one in the bathroom. When I went to use the hand towel I noticed that this was heavily stained.
When we checked out in the morning the lady in reception was not too sure of how to print a receipt. She asked for my email address and said she would forward this to us. It is now 5 days since this promise was made and I have still not received my receipt.
Also, I am a Best Western Reward Member and despite paying for two nights only received the points for one night.
As stated above I am a Diamond Elite Best Western Rewards member and have stayed at many Best Western Hotels and in my experience this has been the worst ever.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm 'Yorkshire' welcome is waiting for you at BEST WESTERN PLUS Cedar Court Hotel Leeds/Bradford. One of the largest, AA 4-star independent and purpose built Conference and Events venues in the North. The Hotel is ideally located right at the heart of the M1/M62 motorway network. This prominent and popular location regularly plays host to large scale conferences, dinner dances, weddings and special events. For business or leisure, BEST WESTERN PLUS Cedar Court Hotel Leeds/Bradford really does deliver the complete package. Our facilities include: *131 freshly refurbished en-suite bedrooms*Conference and events facilities for up to 1,000 delegates*Award winning Four Seasons Brasserie, delivering locally sourced Yorkshire produce *Leisure facilities including pool, spa, sauna, steam room and gym*500 free on-site fully illuminated car parking spaces.*Free Wi-Fi ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Superbreak UK, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Cedar Court Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Court Leeds / Bradford Hotel Bradford
- Cedar Court Hotel Leeds Bradford
- Best Western Plus Cedar Court Hotel Bradford, Yorkshire