Firstly I would like to explain my rating .I have rated the hotel a 4 which is very good but to be fair it was more a 3.5 which I would say was good .Better than average for sure .
We had a weekend break booked which included breakfast and 1 evening mail, the value was great but for us breakfast let the hotel down ! Hence my 3.5 .
We arrived Friday to what on first impressions seemed a rather quiet (boring) hotel and then it started....The most fabulous pre wedding party I have ever heard .
It was fabulous to hear such wonderful Asian style music and I was extremely jealous not to be part of what looked like a really fab party .
The hotel had kindly phoned us to pre warn us the hotel would be noisy due to wedding celebrations but we did not mind a jot !!!
Our room was clean and tidy a bit mute in decoration but totally acceptable in the price range .
Hotel staff were accommodating to our needs when we had a few extra guests and I cant really fault them whatsoever .
As previously hinted my only bugbear was the breakfast .
There was a good selection of cold continental items but the cooked breakfast was in my opinion very uninviting .
The hotel promises a great Yorkshire breakfast and sadly it did not deliver .
We were faced with masses of what looked like under cooked bacon (pale ,fatty and covered in white matter).
Anaemic looking sausages , snotty oil laden fried eggs and not a hint of the promised black pudding which I even asked for , but had no response to my request.
Its my opinion only but I expect more in terms of presentation and quality, especially when the hotel is covered in posters advertising what looks like a lovely breakfast.
The first morning we thought it may just have been a one off but sadly sundays offering were paler , fattier and most defiantly worse .Toast therefore was my go to item .
Thankfully our evening meal which was included was far better and we had no quibbles whatsoever .
All in all a nice hotel, good facilities, attentive staff and good value .I would just opt out of brekki
Thanks for a good stay we may just come back and check to see if the brekki has improved :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm 'Yorkshire' welcome is waiting for you at BEST WESTERN PLUS Cedar Court Hotel Leeds/Bradford. One of the largest, AA 4-star independent and purpose built Conference and Events venues in the North. The Hotel is ideally located right at the heart of the M1/M62 motorway network. This prominent and popular location regularly plays host to large scale conferences, dinner dances, weddings and special events. For business or leisure, BEST WESTERN PLUS Cedar Court Hotel Leeds/Bradford really does deliver the complete package. Our facilities include: *131 freshly refurbished en-suite bedrooms*Conference and events facilities for up to 1,000 delegates*Award winning Four Seasons Brasserie, delivering locally sourced Yorkshire produce *Leisure facilities including pool, spa, sauna, steam room and gym*500 free on-site fully illuminated car parking spaces.*Free Wi-Fi ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Cedar Court Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Court Leeds / Bradford Hotel Bradford
- Cedar Court Hotel Leeds Bradford
- Best Western Plus Cedar Court Hotel Bradford, Yorkshire