“Look no further for accommodation in central Bradford”

Premier Inn Bradford Central Hotel
Ranked #1 of 27 Hotels in Bradford
Reviewed 15 August 2012

I was astonished to find just how good this hotel was. Expecting the usual bland corporate hotel-chain experience, I instead received a most solicitous welcome with insistance that I report any problem with noise, etc. And my room was far nicer and more characterful than I expected, with temperature easily adjustable (I usually find this impossibly difficult!). Given the great rate I got for my early reservation and the hotel's central location, I won't be looking for anywhere else to stay on my next visit to Bradford.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank IanCLondon
Simon M, General Manager at Premier Inn Bradford Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2012

Dear IanCLondon, thank you for your very kind review "Look no further for accomodation in Bradford" I am so pleased to read that the team looked after you so well, and you found that you could work our air condtioning easily. The team here certainly do try to exceed our guest expectations at all times in service, quality and price, and talking to our guests we do! Lets hope we see you again soon.

Reviewed 14 August 2012

Just spent 3 nights at this inn and found the rooms comfortable and spacious and the restaurant modern and inviting. Quiet location close the the town. Excellent value continental breakfast. Small niggle with the house keeping staff but on the whole very satisfied.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends

Dear Eillen L, thank you for your very nice review,so pleased that you had a "Happy Stay". Hope the small housekeeping niggle will not deter you from returning to us again?

Reviewed 13 August 2012

I chose this hotel because of the location, due to attending a party, and the great price. My stay was for two nights at £58. Bargain!
This hotel it walking distance from the train/bus station and the city centre.
Upon arrival I was greeted with a warm and friendly welcome. The receptionist informed me of all the facilities and directed me to my room.
The room was spacious and cool and the bathroom was modern, clean and very well lit.
My first nights stay was so comfortable and relaxing. I noticed there wasn't any noise and that was great for a good nights sleep.
On the morning at breakfast, again, I was greeted with efficiency and friendliness.
The breakfast was lovely, all you can eat. They had a wonderful selection of breakfast foods available, it was frankly too hard to choose.
After returning from my party in the evening, It was wonderful to see that staff were still available at such a late night.
My second nights sleep was just as good if not better than the first. I woke up feeling better than I have ever done at some of the top hotels I have stayed at, relaxed and refreshed.
I would recommend this hotel to all my friends and family. It was such a lovely experience.
Thanks to all the staff for your smiles, helpfulness and warmth.

Room Tip: Room 203 was wonderful.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
Simon M, General Manager at Premier Inn Bradford Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2012

Dear Rio, thank you for your wonderful review following your stay with us whilst attending a party in Bradford. What a great compliment to read your comment, "The friendliest and the most comfortable hotel ever". All the team will love reading this. Lets hope you have another excuse to come and visit us again soon. Thankyou.

Reviewed 13 August 2012

Our second Premier Inn experience with an incredibly warm welcome and excellent room.

Sadly our room was on the same floor as three rooms of young adults who started a party in the hallway at 11pm. I asked them to quieten down with no effect so called reception at 11.30pm. The night porter intervened and things quietened down, until 12am when they started roaming from room to room knocking on each others doors and slamming them behind themselves. About 12.30am we heard the sound of glass breaking from one of the rooms and the shout "Christ Andy, that was the f*****g tv!"

At 1.15am the occupants of room 215 started screaming and a youth was trying to force the door open. Yet again we rang reception and again the night staff intervened, about 2am they finally went quiet.

This is no reflection on the Premier Inn staff who did all that was asked of them on the night.

The only thing they could have done better would have been not to given us a room on a floor of young adults in a party that in the reception they had a sign welcoming.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Simon M, General Manager at Premier Inn Bradford Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2012

Dear Handsome_Rob1964, thank you for your review. Firstly I am so pleased to read that you experienced an incredibly warm welcome and excellent room.
Sadly that you did not get too much sleep. In Bradford there was A large conference called ROCKNATION which attracted about 3,500 Christians from around the UK and Europe. We were fortunate to be full for this event and had large groups of young adults staying with us, the younger ones were been "overseen" by adults, I am so sorry that they kept you awake, though pleased to read that the night staff did what they had too!. I do hope this rare occurance will not deter you from staying again with us or indeed one of our other 640 Premier Inns.

Reviewed 12 August 2012

As my job involves staying away from home a lot, I have stayed in Premier Inns up and the down the country, and this is by far the best one I have ever stayed in. The staff were very friendly and the hotel was spotlessly clean.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Simon M, General Manager at Premier Inn Bradford Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2012

Dear katie d, thanks for a great review. So pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and that we are your favourite Premier Inn, only 640 to choose from. Lets hope business or leisure brings you back to Bradford and you stay with us again.

Reviewed 8 August 2012

My friend and I went to university in Bradford and wanted a hotel close to the centre to enable us to return and see all our friends. Bradford has changed so much since we were there so I consulted Trip Advisor to see where other travellers were recommending. This hotel was voted number one in Bradford and as we were offered a brilliant B&B deal, I booked there and then. I liked the fact that you get email and text reminders and the day before we were due to arrive I was sent an email with really useful information regarding parking/meals etc.

On check-in, we were greeted straight away and check-in was so easy and painless, rather than the inquisition you can get in other hotels, it was also genuinely friendly and in no way false/corporate.

The room was spotless and as it is a new hotel, everything looks nice. We loved the idea of the 'fix-it' button on the telephone if you need anything/have any problems. Needless to say, we did not need this button.

We dumped our bags, asked for directions from the same friendly lady who checked us in and in less than 5 mins we were in the centre of Bradford.

The rooms were really quiet at night and the beds very comfortable. We were greeted again like friends for breakfast the next morning and nothing was too much trouble with all staff taking a genuine interest in our stay in Bradford. Breakfast was lovely and lots of choice, cooked to order on the morning we were there, which made a lovely change.

The parking overnight only cost £3.80 which is really good and it was nice having the Leisure Exchange so close which offers cinema/bowling/other food and drink options.

We just loved the friendliness of all the staff we came into contact with and would definitely return/recommend this hotel and Premier Inn as a brand.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
Simon M, General Manager at Premier Inn Bradford Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2012

Dear TeamHughes2005, What a great review, a great title, "super friendly" "Lovely Staff" thank you. We are so pleased to read your comments about your stay and I will be sharing your review with the hotel team. Glad you liked your e-mail info sheet,this is something we only started last month and the guest feeback from this has been fantastic. The car parking has got even better as you can now park in a new car park, next to the Leisure Exchange, 200 yards from the hotel for £2.50 per 24 hours and you can take your car in and out of this car park with no re entry charges! Bradford Council have also introduced "FREE" carparking on the street direclty outside the hotel from 4.30pm -10.00am the following morning, spaces are limited though. Once again thank you and lets hope we see you again preferably in Premier Inn Bradford if not one of our other 640 hotels.

Reviewed 6 August 2012

from the moment we arrived we were made to feel welcome and that nothing was too much trouble for the staff.

the lady on reception booked us in efficiently and was nice and friendly which set the tone for our visit.

our room was the cleanest room I think we have ever stayed in. the bath looked like it had been polished as it was so shiny and there wasn't a spot of dust or dirt anywhere. whoever does the housekeeping here obviously has pride in their work and it shows.

we ate in the restaurant, again the service was brilliant; the food was chain food but was good (really nice steaks) until we got the the puddings. I'm sorry, but squirty cream does not deserve a place on any restaurant menu! - lemon meringue sundae sounded lovely, but when it came it was mainly collapsing squirty cream. please can we have proper cream? the waiter asked if we had enjoyed them so we were honest, the chef came out to see us and said he agreed with us but this was what was specified from head office and unless people complained he couldn't make the improvements to the menu he wanted to make. a minor niggle overall.

breakfast was ok, it was very busy and things were running out but the staff were doing their very best to keep everything topped up, again very friendly and efficient.

whoever manages this premier inn obviously has high standards of customer service and has the same expectations of their staff.

it may seem obvious that hotels should be clean and welcoming but i have stayed in expensive upmarket hotels where they have struggled to understand that they're a service industry. they could learn a lot from here.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Simon M, General Manager at Premier Inn Bradford Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2012

Dear Orbitalgirl, what a fantastic review, thank you. I will of course be sharing this feedback with my team, placing your review on our staff notice board, reading and discusing at our staff meetings. I am so pleased that you reconised the efforts we go in to, to try and offer a really good friendly service, the team here do really try. We will pass on your comments re the "squirty cream", I dont like it at all! Hope we see you again in Bradford and once again thank you for a great review.