“excellent, last minute booking!!”

Premier Inn Bradford Central Hotel
Ranked #1 of 27 Hotels in Bradford
Reviewed 10 September 2012

we were supposed to go to the premier inn south, but M62 was closed and we got lost in huddersfield, after some time via A roads, arrived in bradford and phoned premier inn to c if they had another one nearby, they gave the number for this one, its in the city centre.
i phoned and a really polite girl answered at the other end, she gave my really clear directions of how to find them and she also reassured me that they will sort a room out for us as we had 5 members in our party.- me, the husband and 3 children.
when we arrived, there was no car-park, but there was one nxt door in which we could park in for £2.50,
as we entered, the same girl- shabana, met us at reception, she was really helpful and so polite, she booked and checked us in really quickly, as it was already around 11.45pm, and the children were really tired. she also explained that if we needed any blankets, pillows, or anything else, then just phone from the room phone into reception and she would sort it out for us.
the room was very clean and big enough for all of us, with lots of tea,coffee, milk and sugar and a kettle. there was also lots of towels, shampoo/body wash in bathroom.
i needed a cot for the little one, i called using the room phone and in under 5 minutes i a had a made up cot,
nxt morning i needed and iron, i called again and again in under 5 mins i got an iron and board,

we got breakfast included, there was lots of hot and cold variety including vegetarian sausages.
and staff at breakfast were really friendly.
all in all a very nice experience, considering it was not pre-booked and was really late.
would love to return again.
thanks to "shabana" and all the staff!
mrs aziz and family.

Room Tip: its in the centre of the city, so all the views would be good, over looking the city,
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Simon M, General Manager at Premier Inn Bradford Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2012

Dear Shaeda_Sikander, thank you for your very kind review, I will be internaly rewarding Shabana following your experience with her and posting a copy of this great review on our staff notice board for all to read. I am so pleased we were able to accomodate you at the last minute and hopefully we may see again in Bradford in better circumstances.
With kind regards

Reviewed 7 September 2012

Stayed here with friends for a weekend to celebrate my sons 28th birthday, 1st visit ever to Bradford. The hotel is superb value for money and the staff ever so friendly and helpful the breakfast was superb did'nt need to eat for the rest of the day!! everything great value for money highly recommend

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Simon M, General Manager at Premier Inn Bradford Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2012

Dear Julian H, thank you for your super review, so pleased to read that you and your friends enjoyed your stay with us to celebrate your sons birthday. Lets hope you make it an annual event, see you next year?

Reviewed 3 September 2012

Stayed for one night at the Premier Inn Bradford. It is in the middle of the town but our room was quiet and spotlessly clean. The staff extremely helpful - they told us the name of a wonderful Indian restaurant within walking distance where we had the most incredible curry. Our car engine light came on once we reached Bradford and the staff showed great concern for us and kept us chatting until the AA arrived! Throughly recommend it. We only stayed one night and would have happily stayed longer.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Simon M, General Manager at Premier Inn Bradford Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2012

Dear Melinda D, thank you for your great review. I am so pleased to read that you found your room to be spotlessly clean, quiet and the staff extremely helpfull, both in finding you a great curry house, which we have many off in Bradford, and in assisting with your car. Lets hope next time you can stay longer!

Reviewed 30 August 2012

Fantastic experience at Premier Inn Bradford. The room was spacious, clean and well equipped. It was especially good for our family of 4. We only stayed one night following a wedding but would have happily stayed longer. Excellent staff. Only minor quibble was that the cooked breakfast could have been a little better and would have worked out quite expensive if it hadn't been for the kids-eat-free deal. But otherwise, highly recommended and a bargain!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Mark H

Dear Mark H, thank you for your kind review from you and your family following your stay with us too attend a local wedding.I am so pleased to read that your bedroom was spacious, clean and well equipped for all your familys needs. Sorry to read that you did not think breakfast was up too our normally high standard, I do hope this incident will not deter you from revisiting us again in Bradford or indeed one of our other 640 + Premier Inn hotels.

Reviewed 30 August 2012

the hospitality i received for my self,my wife and my grandson was 1st class the ultimate meal is brilliant ,2minutes from the city centre my overall imm
pression was i will be using this accommodation quite frequently i live in birkenhead but my son is a proffessinal footballer with bradford city this accomodation for its price is top class

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Roy J

Dear Roy J, thank you for your review following your recent stay with us to watch your son play football for Bradford City for the first time, you must have been very proud and espcialy as they beat AFC Wimbeldon 5-1! Sure he will ask you to go and support him again!! Glad you all enjoyed the meal deal, it is great value to receive a three course meal, premier inn breakfast and a drink, lets hope we see you again soon in Bradford Central for the next home match ??

Reviewed 28 August 2012

We visit Bradford once a year and this year opted to stay in the Premier Inn, taking advantage of the £29/double room rate you get if you book online in advance. Breakfast is then £8.25 on top of that, which still makes it a very good deal indeed. We stayed for three nights.

The staff here are very friendly and helpful. Checking in was quick and when we got to the room it was immaculately clean. I'm the kind of guest who actively seeks out dust or any evidence of shortcuts being taken with the cleaning and I found absolutely nothing of concern.

Breakfast is an all-you-can-eat buffet with a good selection of hot and cold items and Costa coffee. Everything was very nice and well-cooked. It's available from 0700 until 1130, which is wonderful if you've staggered in late the night before.

You get half an hour free Wifi a day, more than enough for me as we were out and about most of the time.

The station is in the town centre but there didn't seem to be any noise issues.

My quibbles with the this place which cause me to rate it as 4 rather than giving full marks aren't really specific to this hotel. They are common in modern hotel chains, like I hate not being able to open the window. Even being able to open it a health-and-safety conscious crack would have made a difference. I like to have a bit of fresh air - being sealed into a air conditioned box isn't comfortable for me. I didn't get a good night's sleep as found the bed quite hard and have come home with a crick in my neck and an aching back.

If you're looking for a centrally placed Bradford hotel within a few minutes walk of the city centre there's plenty to choose from. If you want to ensure you get a substantial, tasty breakfast and friendly service at a very decent price then you may find the Premier Inn is the one to choose.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DollyRotten
Simon M, General Manager at Premier Inn Bradford Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2012

Dear DollyRotton, thank you for your very kind and comprehensive review and I am so pleased to read that you found the hotel to be immaculatly clean, with lovely staff and serving a good breakfast, and you could find absolulty nothing of any concern, even though you tried to !!! Within Premier Inn we have decided to fully restrict our windows in tall buildings such as ours, 9 floors as "some" guests either lean out of open windows and fall, or actually jump out! If the window was open slightly I suspect "some" guests would try and force the window to open further! I am saddend to read your comment re the mattress,as all our mattresses are less than 9 months old, are turned quartely and are of the highest quality- Hypnos, and a choice of soft or medium fogarty pillows. I do hope these one or two incidents will not deter from staying with us again or indeed one of our other 640 hotels.

Reviewed 20 August 2012

Having graduated from Bradford Uni in 2011 my summer birthday was a perfect excuse for a reunion! Needless to say I had no intention of having a heavy night and then attempting to get home so my boyfriend and I decided to stay in the Premier Inn.

After only paying £29 for a double room for a Saturday night I must admit I wasn't expecting much from the hotel but how wrong i was!!

From the second we stepped foot in the hotel we were greeted by lovely friendly staff, who told us that, although arriving a little early, our room was ready and my boyfriend was directed to a nearby carpark.

The room was fantastic, lovely and clean and the bed was really comfortable, just what we needed after a night out (although i did have to be literally pulled out in the morning). Bathroom was clean and plenty of towels were provided for the 2 of us.

We had a few drinks in the bar where the staff were very chatty and very easy to get on with.

All in all a 100% review, I totally stand corrected on my expectations!

Thank you, i'll be back!!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Simon M, General Manager at Premier Inn Bradford Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2012

Dear Arch-Charlie, thank you for your 100% review.So pleased to read that even though you arrived early we could allocate you a bedroom straight away, which you found fantastic, lovely and clean. Our £29 offers are indeed great value for the product and service you receive. We do try and exceed all our guests expectations. Lets hope you can find another excuse to vist us again soon.