“What you expect from Premier Inn (except on a very windy night)”

Premier Inn Bradford Central Hotel
Ranked #1 of 27 Hotels in Bradford
Bucks UK
“What you expect from Premier Inn (except on a very windy night)”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Stayed here for first time, for 4 nights in mid April.

Convenient walk from Bradford Interchange railway station, though until the ten-year overdue shopping development opposite is completed, it's a few minutes more out of town centre than most other town centre hotels.

Nice large modern purpose built hotel with really friendly/welcoming staff.

Generous size rooms (I looked at a couple before settling on one I fancied) and usual high Premier Inn specification & standards.

However my high/outside facing room did have a significant design and/or build flaw that showed up one night when the wind outside got up - ie it blew/whistled loudly through the room's air-conditioning system vents - waking me repeatedly until realised what was waking me & understood where the noise was coming from (and Premier Inn honoured their good night's sleep guarantee without question!)

Would return again - but would take ear plugs if it's windy season!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Simon M, General Manager at Premier Inn Bradford Central Hotel, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Dear MKTripper,

Thank you for your complimentary feedback, I am so pleased to read that overall you had a great stay with us, with welcoming staff, and a generous size bedroom, gald we were able to offer you a choice. I am sorry the read about the noise when windy which I will deal with today, and we honoured our GNG. Lets hope we do see you again in one of our Premier Inns soon.

Bradford Central Premier Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
Bridlington
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Excellent service, super friendly and helpful staff! Clean hotel, great restaurant and bar. Bedrooms tidy, clean and spacious.
Hotel is close to city centre and theatre, five minute walk!
Great food offers in the hotel restaurant! Such good value for money!

Dear Jenna J,

Thank you for your complimentary feedback, I am so pleased to read you recieved excellent service,served by "super" friendly helpfull staff, in your clean and spacious bedroom Lets hope we do see you again in one of our Premier Inns soon.

Scarborough, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 April 2014

The hotel was easy to find with great, cheap car parking nearby.
Breakfast deal was good particularly as I was with my grandchildren and they ate a hearty breakfast for free.
Some issues but they were dealt with immediately and courteously
Will stay again

2 Thank Audrey M
Dear Audrey M,

Thank you for your NICE feedback, I am so pleased to read that you had a good stay with us,, and you and the grandchildren enjoyed your breakfasts. I am glad we sorted your issues out quickly.Lets hope we do see you again in one of our Premier Inns soon.

Burscough, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Premier Inn is my budget hotel of choice and I was not disappointed when I stayed here for 2 nights with my children over the Easter holidays. The hotel appeared to be very central (we were only using it as a base and didn't explore Bradford itself). There is no hotel parking, although there is a loading bay at the side for unloading luggage and/or passengers with mobility difficulties. If you follow the one way traffic in front of the hotel and around the back there is a secure car park that charges a very reasonable £2.50 for 24hrs. Be aware that some of the spaces are reserved Monday to Friday.

We used the automatic check-in facility which went very smoothly, but the small queue at the check-in desk seemed to be moving quickly too.

Our room was very clean and comfortable. Even with 2 extra beds it was very spacious. The bathroom was also immaculate with soap and shower gel/shampoo and decent sized towels. We were on the 3rd floor and could hear any traffic, either outside or along our corridor, so we slept well both nights.

The restaurant on the ground floor served food throughout the day, however we didn't eat there so I cannot comment on it.

Staff were always friendly and polite and always seemed to be smiling. It makes a pleasant change to meet people who genuinely seem to enjoy their work. Keep up the good work!

1 Thank Jellybellydancer
Dear Jellybellydancer,

Thank you for your complimentary feedback,following your Easter break I am so pleased to read that you had a great stay with us,in your large spacious family bedroom with friendly,helpful and smiling staff. Lets hope we do see you again in one of our Premier Inns soon.

Nottingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 April 2014

We stayed here overnight prior to a sporting event. The hotel is spotlessly clean and comfortable. The bar area is nice and they (surprisingly) had a good range of wines . It's the staff who really 'made' the stay though.....without exception they were all friendly , helpful and really welcoming. The hotel is on the edge of the city centre so easy to access all amenities but is in business area (near law courts) so no noise or disruption at all

1 Thank salmonjohn
Dear Salmonjohn,

Thank you for your nice feedback, I am so pleased to read that you had a great stay with us, in your spotlessly clean comfortable bedroom served by friendly helpfull and really welcoming staff.I hope you did well in the sporting event?Lets hope we do see you again in one of our Premier Inns soon

Bridgend, Wales, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 April 2014

My family and I stayed at Bradford Central over the Easter weekend. We had booked a Disabled room a few months in advance on a 'No cancellation, no alterations' so only paid £82 for our 3 nights stay. Now I've stayed at their Halifax Plaza, Leeds West and now Bradford Central so I am getting to be a bit of an expert on Premier Inn's. The location is great as your right in the center of Bradford but only 10 minutes from the Leeds Ring Roads. We had to wait about 10 minutes to be checked in so I thought "This isn't a good start" but to be fair they were really busy with it being the start of the Easter weekend. We were checked in by a polite and friendly young man and we made our way to our room. The room was spotless as you would expect from Premier Inn. I had an outstanding nights sleep and in the morning I had a lovely shower. The bathroom is a good size and I can drive my wheelchair right up to the shower seat to transfer.
We then made our way down for breakfast which did take some time as one of the lifts were out of order but you can't blame that on the hotel as these things happen. Breakfast was good with plenty of choice and of course its 'All you can eat' so you don't go away hungry. The breakfast is £9 each but it is well worth the money and nothing is 'cheap and nasty.'
For the 3 days we were there we were able to park behind the Inn for free as there is ample Disabled Parking.
To sum up: A great location, Great service by really friendly helpful staff and great value. Bradford Central is the best Premier Inn out of the 3 I've stayed at and the Manager should be proud of his staff. Well done and Thank You.

Room Tip: Disable Badge holders park behind the Inn for free.