“Great for a one night stop over”

Premier Inn Bradford Central Hotel
Ranked #1 of 27 Hotels in Bradford
Reviewed 24 August 2014

We were pleasantly surprised by this Premier Inn. Our family room was of a good size and was clean and felt fresh. The staff on check in and check out were lovely and very friendly. I needed to talk to the reception before we arrived, and again they were incredibly helpful. The only thing that really stopped it getting 5 / 5 was that breakfast was slow and kept running out of food and there were long waits for it to appear.
I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank rainbow2012
Jenessa E, Manager at Premier Inn Bradford Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2014

Dear rainbow2012, Thank you very much for your review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit at Bradford Central Premier Inn and that our staff impressed you and your family. I look forward to welcoming you back very soon, Kind Regards, Jenessa Elsworth - Food & Beverage Manager.

There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Bradford Central Hotel

Reviewed 22 August 2014

We stayed here fora nearby wedding, the hotel was very cheap. Online prices very competitive but if you ring reception at this hotel they advise you on the cheapest way to books room (cheapest website ect for us was the premier inn own website). The man on reception was very helpful and advised how far we would be from the hotel which the wedding we were guests for was. Food was great , served all morning, booking it required. Bath and shower and all essentials + towels provided. Beds are very comfy!

Room Tip: Ring reception before booking for the best deal
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Countrylass1990

Dear jenny t, Thank you for your kind comments and compliments. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay at Bradford Premier Inn and look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Kind Regards, Jenessa Elsworth - Food & Beverage Manager

Reviewed 18 August 2014

As per my previous visits, the hotel lived up to my expectations. Nice quiet room with no noise to wake me despite the fact they are building a new shopping centre across the road. Staff were as good as ever. Minor complaint that I had to wait quite some time for staff to take my dinner order but once taken, service was as good as ever.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Jenessa E, Manager at Premier Inn Bradford Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Dear pauljagger1, Thank you very much for your review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit at Bradford Central Premier Inn. I look forward to welcoming you back very soon, Kind Regards, Jenessa Elsworth - Food & Beverage Manager

Reviewed 18 August 2014

I travel to Bradford every year for a particular event and do not even consider any other hotels now. I have stayed in a couple of others nearby but this Premier Inn is by far superior in every aspect.
The hotel itself is clean and welcoming, the rooms are clean and the beds super comfortable! It's the only hotel I stay in where I don't wake up a million times my first night! I would 100% recommend you stay here if you are needing to be in the area!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Rocknations! Thank you for your fantastic feedback regarding your stay with us for the 'Rock Nations' We are all glad to hear we made your stay enjoyable and I will be passing this great feedback on to the team. We look forward to seeing you all again next year!! Kind Regards, Jenessa Elsworth - Food & Beverage Manager.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Good central location for a base to explore the city, only down side was the hotel has no parking facilities except for Disabled Parking. There is a car park located behind the hotel that is reasonably priced

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear David K, Happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Bradford Central Premier Inn. I look forward to your next visit if you are back in Bradford. Kind Regards, Jenessa Elsworth - Food & Beverage Manager

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Checked booking twice beforehand, at arrival had to sleep in 5 rooms with 35 people and had to buy airbeds and taxi to deliver them and pay extra fee and breakfast.
No solution given and no money back guarantee

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Majola V

Dear Mrs D, Thank you for your review, we are very disappointed to hear of your experience at our hotel. At Bradford Central Premier Inn it remains our objective to deliver a high standard of service in our hotel. I dealt with this situation at site before you left and believed we had resolved the issues over your reservation you made online, regarding arrival date errors and how many rooms were needed. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly at the hotel if you wish to discuss your probelms further. As we enjoyed having Rocknations stay with us for the duration of the week. My contact e-mail is f&b.bradfordcentral@whitbread.com. Kind Regards, Jenessa Elsworth- Food & Beverage Manager

Reviewed 13 August 2014

First impressions are always important and the staff here are excellent. Booking in was simple and straight forward and the receptionist even took the trouble to hold the door open as i had both hands full. My room was on the eigth floor so gave a good view across the city. The room was clean and well decorated with everything you might need if your only staying for 1 night. The restaurant is part of this hotel, the menu is priced reasonably and the food is cooked fresh to order. When the food arrived it was well presented, hot and very filling. It was mentioned in an other review about the lack of hand towels and bath mat and the tv being almost unwatchable, this was also the case with me. Also i think customers should be made aware before arrival that there is no on site parking and you have to use the multi storey carpark which is located behind the hotel and is paid for separately. Even with those minor irritations i still enjoyed my stay here.
For sat nav use Great Cross Street rather than Vicar Lane as this gets you closer.

Room Tip: Higher rooms for a better view
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank barry h
Jenessa E, Manager at Premier Inn Bradford Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Dear barry h, Thank you for your kind comments and compliments. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay at Bradford Central Premier Inn, I will pass onto the team the great feedback regarding service. On the website it does state about car parking been seperate, although i appreciate that if someone else makes the booking for you this can get missed sometimes. The shortage of linen is currently getting investigated by Management and our linen supplier and we hope that this issue will not happen again. I look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Kind Regards, Jenessa Elsworth - Food & Beverage Manager