Needed a hotel in Bradford at short notice - chose the HIEx Bradford for convenience and location - and a great price.
Nice welcome, even though we were really late, an unexpected room upgrade on top floor: surprisingly large floor space, nice bathroom with large walk in shower and all perfectly clean. Could hear the road noise a little but nothing intrusive.
Nipped down to bar for a nightcap and a snack - again excellent service and we were offered an alternative, free of charge side dish, as the kitchen had run out of something we ordered. Hollie was the bar person and she was a delight - very friendly and customer focused.
Unfortunately we had the worst mattress in the world on our bed: too soft, no support, lumpy and it had that annoying thing where you rolled together in the middle every time you moved. Not the best nights sleep.
Nice brekkie - simple, fresh, hit and plenty available.
On check out, we mentioned the mattress situation to the wonderful Hollie - who was now on reception duty (long shift!!!) and she was mortified.
She promptly removed the food and bar charges from our bill, to compensate us, and made notes to have the mattress looked at.
We were very impressed with Hollie - she is a credit to the HIEx Bradford - thank you Hollie, and the rest of your excellent team for doing a great job.
Will visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Express Bradford City Centre is located within the Leisure Exchange, a restaurant and leisure complex just a short walk from the centre of Bradford. The hotel is within easy reach of the motorway network, 10 miles from Leeds Bradford International Airport and only 12 miles out of Leeds. Bradford Interchange Station is behind the hotel for catching a bus or train. Each room features a choice of soft and firm pillows, free Wi-Fi, tea and coffee facilities, irons and en-suites with power showers. The Express Start breakfast is included for guests and offers cereals, toast, pastries and fruit as well as four hot items: bacon, scrambled eggs, sausages and beans. The snack menu is available in the hotel's Great Room lounge for light bites including panini's, pizzas and curry and the lounge bar is open throughout the day for drinks. For fun days, head to the nearby National Media museum, Bradford Ice Arena or Broadway Shopping Centre, all less than 10 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Bradford City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Bradford City Centre Hotel Bradford
- Holiday Inn Bradford
- Bradford Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Bradford City Centre Yorkshire