“Amazing!”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 22 September 2013

We visit the Rajshahi on a regular basis and are always made to feel very welcome. When we visited on Mother's Day and hadn't booked a table even though it was very busy, we were not turned away. We were looked after as always. The food every day is gorgeous but we particularly like the Sunday all you can eat buffet! The food is cooked freshly and the staff ensure you have fresh hot popadoms, fresh salad and change the starters regularly. There is a selection of pickle tray dips, salad, popadoms, selection of 3 starters, 4 curries (1 veg), rice and nan bread. It's always hot and we have always had a curry that we have enjoyed. Tonight I sampled all 4 curries and all were beautiful. I would not eat at another buffet now in Bradford as the quality does not come anywhere close! If you don't want the buffet, the menu is very good and varied. The staff are so friendly and will go out of their way to help you and I'm sure if you had special requests they would meet them. I love that at the end of the meal you always get the tastiest pieces of orange and a hot towel. When paying our bill we are offered a complementary drink (shot), the titanic is gorgeous! The restaurant is clean and the customer service the staff provide is fantastic. I look forward to my visits to Rajshahi and is my favourite Indian restaurant.

1 Thank Heather_Mc2013

“Simply the best”
Reviewed 16 September 2013 via mobile

We are regular visitors to the Rajshahi and have never had anything other than excellent and tasty food. The Chicken pakoras are amazing and the chicken tikka raj sheem is delicious. We have now started going on a Sunday for the buffet and although its not as big a choice as the bigger restaurants all the food is freshly cooked and hot. Labu always makes us feel welcome and the rest of the staff are friendly and helpful. The choice of food on the main menu is varied and wide and if there isn't anything on there you want they will gladly make it for you. If you haven't been yet its well worth a visit

1 Thank nursegladys123
“I've had better here”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

My meal wasn't as good as it has been in the past but it wasn't bad by any means. Service was excellent, warm welcome and very efficient. Poppadoms to start and pickles were fresh and really enjoyed, mixed kebab, chicken and lamb succulent and really good but the kebabs were a bit tasteless but not too bad, curry again was a bit tasteless and lacking in spice, I ordered a vindaloo and lacking in spice and flavour, again not bad but could have been much better, don't be shy with chillies, the rottis and mushroom pilau again were a bit bland and overall disappointing. I wanted it to be better. Restaurant itself and staff were good we just need more flavour in the food.

1 Thank Rob M
“Lovely food friendly staff”
Reviewed 30 August 2013 via mobile

Came here this evening and it all was lovely really enjoyed it will be visiting again in the future staff were friendly didnt finish it all so we brought a doggy bag home

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank annap33
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 24 August 2013

I have been visiting rajshahi now for years and I can honestly say the food is amazing the staff are so friendly and the atmosphere is fantastic.every meal my family and myself have had has always been gorgeous and presented well my children love Comin hear. I would highly recommend this Indian restaurant.

• Visited August 2013