“Closest to home made food”
Review of Ashiana - CLOSED

Ashiana
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
“Closest to home made food”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Definately the best food I have had from any restaurantI visited . the staffs very helpful loved the ras malai and kulfi in buffet value for money. Strange why this place is quite can't fault anything even if I tried. Bargain at only £8.00 .

• Visited May 2014

Leeds
“Excellent food!”
Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

My husband and I visited here on a Tuesday evening and booked for the buffet as we had a voucher. The waitress was helpful ans explaines upon our arrival that as we were the last booking for the buffet the dishes were not going to be replenished, but to ask for anything we wanted that had run out. I am more than happy with this and it makes perfect sense. We asked for a portion of tikka masala that when arrived was gorgeous!! It was pretty quiet but to be expected on a Tuesday.
Would definitely recommend, and will revisit!

2 Thank verity13
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent as always”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

This is my fifth visit at ashiana restaurant and I have to say it's been a brilliant again although could do with more customers through the door. Definatley will be back again. All the people reading this need to ignore all the bad reviews and visits the place to judge for them self.:)

• Visited May 2014
Buxton, England, United Kingdom
“Good food for an Indian but has gone downhill attracting the wrong kind of people”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I visited Ashiana before and wanted to visit again because it is probably the closest to Indian food that you get from non indians who have no clue how to make real indian food.
The food is to a good standard thus and better than most takeaways so I thought why not?
Unfortunately it seems that the establishment have delegated themselves to groupon wowcher and pretty much every discount site you can find. Thus you can understand that 'bargain seekers' are not always the best people to eat next to. As others said, when I visited the management could not handle the amount of deals they had booked and alot of people were left waiting.
When I was sat with my partner someone made a comment to her that she shouldn't eat chips as they were unhealthy. She took this quite upsettingly and as a comment towards her weight. Then on the other side of me we had a fine gentlemen with a notepad of the fineprint of his £14 voucher. YES OH MY GOD £14 WHOLE POUNDS. He thought he had bought out the restaurant with that. His comments kept me amused though..'You can have a £4.95 main and £1.95 starter hun' he said to his wife alongside 'You are so lucky I got this huh?". Thus I rest my case on the fact that this establishment is attracting generally low IQ riff raff that are ruining the atmosphere of a Indian restaurant. Due to this and the fact EVERYONE there was using vouchers I would not probably visit this place again.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank mrrapper
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Great food excellent value lovely staff”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

I visited this restaurant using a groupon voucher. I was thoroughly impressed, the staff could not have been more helpful and attentive. The food was really tasty with an excellent variety on offer and I felt was excellent value I will definitely be returning to this venue I can't comprehend the negative comments on here yes whilst the restaurant may not be impressive from the exterior the staff and food more than compensate for this really what do some people expect for £5 a head or even full buffet price is not a great deal more. The kind staff also did not charge for my 2 year old son. Would recommend!!

• Visited April 2014