“Fantastic food at a great price”
Review of Nawaab

Nawaab
Ranked #193 of 757 Restaurants in Bradford
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

We eat here regularly, the food is ALWAYS gorgeous. Never had a bad or wrong dish.
They do an early bird menu too but I find even the regular menu prices very reasonable especially when comparing to Prashad which is not too far away.
The only thing I would say is because it can get very busy here sometimes there can be a bit of a wait for the bill/ table clearing.
This our favourite place to come for a curry.
The staff are always very welcoming and friendly.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Booked a table for 20 family and friends as my sister was returning from living in Greece for the last 6 years. When we arrived on the night we waited in the bar approx. 15 minutes until we were all there and our table was ready. We sat down to probably the finest Asian meal I have ever had and I was not the only one of our party to say so. The starters were superb, I had what were really only fancy fish fingers but they were absolutely gorgeous and recommended and then on to the mains. Well if this wasn't one of the best plates of food ( the chef's special) I have had I am a very lucky man. Everything was beautifully cooked and prepared to the very highest standards as was confirmed by EVERYONE else, including my 64 year old sister in law who was having her first ever curry, nobody had a bad word for anything. The staff were extremely polite, efficient and nothing was too much trouble. All in all thank you to Everybody at Nawaabs for making my sisters homecoming curry, she hadn't had one for 6 years, such a wonderful night.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

excwellent once again great for all had my usual tandori chicke masala great starters bajis etc give it a go you wont be dissapointed

Reviewed 27 March 2014

Had a really good curry here about 2 years ago. Went back recently hoping for the same again but it was poor. In a party of 4 they got 2 mains wrong, these were lychee curries not what we ordered. They made the currys we wanted very quickly probably in about 5 mins and as a result they were very poor. I wont be coming here again i'm afraid.

1  Thank MerlinLeeds
Reviewed 1 March 2014

nicely decorated with an open viewable kitchen so you can see your food been prepared.
early bird menu £9.95 for 2 course plus tea or coffee. nice fresh crispy onion bhaji, chicken tikka was very nice too. I had the keema jalfrezi for my main which was very good compared to others i had tried in Bradford. good attentive service relaxed & friendly