“Horrendous”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Leeds
“Horrendous”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

Ate here today with my family. I was utterly disgusted by the (lack of) cleanliness, by the speed of service and the state of the place in general.

We were there during Saturday lunch time and the queue had up to 10 people at a time whilst we were there. Some customers walked out because the service was so slow and others waited up to 15 minutes for their food.

The bins were overflowing with trays left on top of the bins with food still on them. Tables were dirty and the staff couldn't care less.

The owner of this restaurant should be ashamed.

• Visited April 2014

Bradford, United Kingdom
“Saturday lunch could have easily turned into Sunday dinner!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

15 minutes to get served and I was front of the queue and then another 7 minutes waiting for my food. Apparently waiting for the kids burger I didn't order. I them had to ask for the fries to be changed as they had been sat for 5 mins going cold.
If the woman serving had moved any slower she would actually have stopped. I don't do fast food normally and this was a shining example of why I don't!
I then had to go back and queue for the ice creams I had already paid for because she forgot to give me them.
For the prices I think it's diabolical - if they gave me a free one I wouldn't go back

• Visited March 2014
“Rats”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2014 via mobile

Every time I eat here I eat up with the runs diarrhoea.
I seen a rat in the place as well as in the car park and noticed they were lots of rat traps and poison been laid in the vicinity.
I couldn't believe it when I sat down to here they had asian network on the radio, I thought I was in a curry house which is acceptable but when KFC has asain music now the managers need to sort that.
The food is dry, cold and the staff are very miserable.
KFC in leeds is better.

2 Thank Kyle W
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Its KFC”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 December 2013

Takes forever if you get stuck in the drive through.
Doesn't feel clean if you go inside.
Not my favourite takeaway!

Visited December 2013